AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

Yes, but how can you go to a game if one cannot acquire a ticket in the first place.
You can get tickets easily for friendlies, womens games, youth games and some PL games it goes to zero points. In the Championship just 2 years ago you could get tickets easily without a point and they get carried over to the PL season. You just have to get off your **************** and do it, I won't hold my breath.....................

No I meant an away game.

Very true, but in the mean time we still have to play three games in a week ending at Wolves where I am sure the fatigue factor will set in.
I meant an away game, you get your ticket in the home end ?
As for Wolves they will also have to play 3 games in a week, whats your point? Simple fact is you didn't know the Wolves game was postponed.

I meant an away game, you get your ticket in the home end ?
As for Wolves they will also have to play 3 games in a week, whats your point? Simple fact is you didn't know the Wolves game was postponed.
Just to be clear then. Our away game at Wolves on the 16th Mar has been postponed. Thank you. I was unaware.

You've not shown any on this thread. Wolverhampton Wanderers are playing in Coventry at 12:15 on Saturday. Did you think they were going to race back across the West Midlands to face the cherries at 3pm in Wolverhampton? This is most definitely not displaying common sense. I bid you good day.
I am saying that if the game has been postponed, and it now looks like it has. Why hasn't COWS been updated to reflect this.

;