AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City - Saturday 5.30 pm

we could do with a win but suggesting the next two are six pointers [sic] is utter nonsense
Ok. So lets go and lose against Burnley and Sheff Utd and then see how much our points gap between us and the bottom three will be affected. If you believe that these games are not six pointers you must be on the wakki bacci or living in another world.

Last edited:
Ok. Lets go and lose against Burnley and Sheff Utd and then see how muck our points gap between us andcthe bottom three will be affected. If you believe that these games are not six pointers you must be on the wakki bacci or living in another world.
Last time we had a must win game against Burnley we won it and it started our marvellous extended run of good results.

Brace yourself for some déjà vu R&R :)
:utc:

Ok. Lets go and lose against Burnley and Sheff Utd and then see how muck our points gap between us andcthe bottom three will be affected. If you believe that these games are not six pointers you must be on the wakki bacci or living in another world.
Mucky points aside. I think you may have a problem, possibly drug related or just general life related. But, too suggest a team 15 points behind, yes, 15 points behind is a ‘6’ pointer, bearing in mind no team in the world can get more than 3 points for a win is worrying . Can I respectfully suggest you start smoking something less potent?

Not sure how long you give Tavernier a start....he's been missing some guilt edge chances going right back when he blazed over the bar against Sheff. Utd
Tavs starts because the system and workrate is more important than the individual. It was why Anthony and Christie were starting wingers for the first few games. When he trusts Sinisterra and Dango to do the longer 65mins shift of our wingers they will start more.

Dango has got to be one of the most erratic footballers I've ever seen. Brilliant one minute, terrible the next. Has the discipline to play a completely new position and not put a foot wrong then shows ludicrously bad decision making in the final third after he's done all the hard work.

Still, he's a player you want on the pitch if you need someone to make something happen.

Tavs starts because the system and workrate is more important than the individual. It was why Anthony and Christie were starting wingers for the first few games. When he trusts Sinisterra and Dango to do the longer 65mins shift of our wingers they will start more.
Tav probably has the most minutes recently. It's because overall he's solid. Hasn't produced much from a fans prospective, but his stats will stack up.

Mucky points aside. I think you may have a problem, possibly drug related or just general life related. But, too suggest a team 15 points behind, yes, 15 points behind is a ‘6’ pointer, bearing in mind no team in the world can get more than 3 points for a win is worrying . Can I respectfully suggest you start smoking something less potent?

I think drugs may help tbh.

I sense an untightness. Like something isn't being fulfilled or missing from life, perhaps.

A substance, or 3, may soften off the edges :)

Ok. So lets go and lose against Burnley and Sheff Utd and then see how much our points gap between us and the bottom three will be affected. If you believe that these games are not six pointers you must be on the wakki bacci or living in another world.

if you seriously believe these games are six-pointers [sic] then your substance of choice must be far stronger than a bit of weed

go and have another lie down

;