AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

Okay. I know it is not even half but let's be realistic. We are playing well in an attacking sense against probably the best team in the premier league. Yes we have conceded 2 goals but on the bright side, we do look dangerous!

Okay. I know it is not even half but let's be realistic. We are playing well in an attacking sense against probably the best team in the premier league. Yes we have conceded 2 goals but on the bright side, we do look dangerous!
Quite agree but that’s far too optimistic for many on here

Dreadful at the back we don’t have the players for this system and City just chuck an extra player in to midfield and there’s no one to pick him up

Yes, for all our endeavour ludicrous goals like that must absolutely crush morale, and Foden continually ghosting past Zemura can't help either.

This is absolutely disgusting. To start with a back five and two defensive midfielders and still be 3-0 down at half time, what even is the point of being in this league if we have to resort to playing like this to stay here? GON ball makes Sean Dyche ball look like prime 70s Brazil.

You have to be incredibly stupid to genuinely think that lining up Vs this City team, playing a back five and two defensive midfielders, with the players we have available, has any chance at all of working. Our defenders are not top class PL players, they will have lapses in concentration. I’m not even frustrated with Senesi, Mepham or Billing. It’s not their fault that they aren’t elite level defensive players, because that’s what you need to be to stay concentrated while defending for an entire ninety minutes.

The likes of Brentford, Forest et al have given them a game by trying to get at them and make things difficult, why can’t we? GON can really f**k off at this point. Does anybody actually enjoy watching this kind of football?

Don't care what anyone says...on your own dungheap...your fortress... you DO NOT capitulate without any fight.....inside 40 minutes...Jesus Christ.

Bloody Shrewsbury would make a better fist of it than that...we've seen them in Cup games against several of these so - called giants !
Attack the b@stards !
...seems to me some of these players are here for a financial joyride....
..but what'll happen tonight on this platform... Gary O'Neil will get 110% of the blame !

Guardi bloody ola has told his troops that this is the place to whup up their goal difference in the event it matters over Arsenal in May .

;