AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

Senesi has been poor, Mepham and Stephens are our best atm. I’d take him off and but Semenyo on. Play traore deeper and more central and go 2 upfront
Mepham falling asleep with runners . Zemura having trouble with Foden but surely that’s where 3 centre backs should help as he is constantly going forward.

That last goal was absolutely ridiculous !

Mind you, goals conceded in that manner are not exactly GO‘s fault are they ? Why are our players so sloppy ? Our passing and control really need sharpening up IMO.

City‘s first goal was scrappy, the second was fortunate in as much as the ball ended up on Haaland‘s boot when it could just as easily ended up anywhere else but that third was absolutely shockingly lax from us.

Other than that, we looked quite good and gave them something to think about. I hope the players stay positive and really go for it in the second half.

I think 3-0 really does flatter City somewhat. We have been in this game but what could go wrong has gone wrong, so far.
I also agree with a previous comment that this ref seems determined to give us absolutely nothing !

I just don't get it. We knew today would be difficult regardless of what formation or squad we put out, but why not stick to what we'd put out the last few weeks where we've clearly been showing improvements? Just swap in JA for Tav and allow the team to maintain some consistency.
Because we have one of the worst premier league managers of all time

As others have said, playing this system works only if you have the ability to counterattack quickly and decisively.

No problem with the players’ effort…heads haven’t dropped.

Hope to see Anthony come on early second half and that we have a go, not sit back and “defend” for 45 mins

We knew that it was going to be a tough stretch, and the biggest thing that we can hope for (other than a sneaky point or two in the next couple of weeks) is finding a formation and XI that will work in the last 12 games, when it will all be on the line.

Tough one today. Lucky for me, we have to head out for the rest of the day, so I won't feel obliged to watch the second half.

As if! Lol!

Instead, maybe we could consider promoting GON out of his current position? Director of football for example? - on a life long contract of course!
There’s only two people at the club that GON could do a better job than and one of them is the director of football so it’s a decent suggestion.

We knew that it was going to be a tough stretch, and the biggest thing that we can hope for (other than a sneaky point or two in the next couple of weeks) is finding a formation and XI that will work in the last 12 games, when it will all be on the line.

Tough one today. Lucky for me, we have to head out for the rest of the day, so I won't feel obliged to watch the second half.

You are very fortunate to have an out...........it could get to be a very ugly scoreline :shake:

He really is completely out off his depth. How can you not change anything at half time? Goal difference is irrelevant, we will have the worst in the league regardless. He has absolutely nothing to lose and he still doesn’t throw on another attacker. It’s just sad at this point.

and the subs he makes are like for like.

good one buddy.

;