AFC Bournemouth v MK Dons - League Cup First Round

This may have been answered, if so apologies. But why was our cup game Saturday and others 10 August?

Thought every single one of the youth players looked excellent, including the subs. Kilkenny for me is a starter now, the missing players will have to earn their place back. Same with Rossi and Mepham, Rossi has looked perfectly capable and has played in all the friendlies. Anthony looks like he actually has a clearly defined role in the side now and I’d be comfortable with him starting and being involved more regularly. Zemura as well looks good enough. And what a start for Saydee.

Just feeling very happy with that and our hopes for the season :utc:

I just can't get on well with Mepham after he gave away a pen being too slow and pulling down a Brentford guy who won a pen. Had it not been for that we would have already been in Premiership. There's not much I remember nowadays but this sticks in my mind.

spot on, Snoots. Making Kelly captain is a good choice - should keep the armband when cookie returns.

the enthusiasm of the kids puts the pressure on the stars to step up their game. I am happy watching the youngsters give it a go.

however this means there needs be patience shown by the fans through as the kids will make errors. I like JZ as he flies into tackles like a human wrecking ball as he gets man and ball but you know he will be defensively exposed at times.

I'd like to see Ben Pearson get the band....what's the matter with him?

Ain't it amazing that AFCB is considered as alphabetically first on cup draws (EFL cup and FA cup )but then all of a sudden in the league away goals count .

Seems double standards to me.

And yes ,I do understand the new rules, just don't seem fair to me.

Ain't it amazing that AFCB is considered as alphabetically first on cup draws (EFL cup and FA cup )but then all of a sudden in the league away goals count .

And deciding something alphabetically is fair?

It’s two completely different things!

;