AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle U - Live on Sky/Pick

You never know, that may be just what he needs, the responsibility as well as the freedom of not playing alongside Callum or Josh. His hold up play is pretty good at times - he was excellent home to Newcastle last year - and if supported by speed merchants who could feed off him at pace we could see the making of him.

Hahahaha seriously, what are you on?

Incredible that the last 8 games involving premier league teams ( ie including 4 fa cup games) have now been won by the away side. So a weakened team would be welcome especially no Ritchie and ASM

Hoping that Newcastle think they’ve done enough. the cup was the only thing they really had to be up for in project restart. No need to risk injury.
Must win.

I think the trip to your patch would be the fixture our fans would miss the most, should we get relegated, so the feeling is definitely mutual (y)
Well, if you do stay up I'm happy to give pub, parking, food and hotel advice.

Unfortunately if you do drop Boro look like they'll be joining Sunderland in League 1 so there won't be a trip to the North East for a league game next season.

You should get on the blower to Eddie and explain that going down deprives the fans of an enjoyable (if arduous) trip Ooop Norf.

Well, if you do stay up I'm happy to give pub, parking, food and hotel advice.

Unfortunately if you do drop Boro look like they'll be joining Sunderland in League 1 so there won't be a trip to the North East for a league game next season.

You should get on the blower to Eddie and explain that going down deprives the fans of an enjoyable (if arduous) trip Ooop Norf.
Newcastle is far and away the best trip, had some great weekends up there. Great pubs and people. I will miss it if we do go down. I also stayed in Newcastle for the Sunderland game a couple of years back, we won and that result relegated them, lost count of the number of Newcastle fans that shook my hand in the pubs that night !!
Also recall Jeff Mostyn (our chairman) getting mobbed in a pub and Newcastle fans posing for selfies with him because our 3-1 win had guaranteed that McClaren would be sacked. That was a great night and I have never known away fans be treated so well anywhere.

Newcastle is far and away the best trip, had some great weekends up there. Great pubs and people. I will miss it if we do go down. I also stayed in Newcastle for the Sunderland game a couple of years back, we won and that result relegated them, lost count of the number of Newcastle fans that shook my hand in the pubs that night !!
Also recall Jeff Mostyn (our chairman) getting mobbed in a pub and Newcastle fans posing for selfies with him because our 3-1 win had guaranteed that McClaren would be sacked. That was a great night and I have never known away fans be treated so well anywhere.

Totally agree. The home fans joining in the chants during the 3-1 was amazing.
Since then, Whitley Bay is my home-from-home when up there.
I even got a couple of pints bought for me in The Fire Station when we won 1-0. Great people.

We get 3 points hopefully. Out of the Zone !

We are the only one of the threatened clubs yet to play Leicester.
Should Leicester players be allowed outside of that city if the Covid Lockdown is still in place there. ..If the problem is that serious?
The PL are worried about this and Leicesters effect on the fixtures apparently.
Maybe they will eventually have to apply that PPG formula?

all games important, but this is a big big game tonight. really need to win this, 'easiest' game on paper.

Although knowing us will lose this and beat united away... well, maybe that would have happened a couple of seasons ago.

Hoping that Newcastle think they’ve done enough. the cup was the only thing they really had to be up for in project restart. No need to risk injury.
Must win.
Sometimes this can have the opposite impact, often players
perform better under less pressure. Although I think Bruce and the players are playing for their futures with new owners likely to come in there.

Last edited:
Sometimes this can have the opposite impact, players are sometimes
able to perform under less pressure, although I think Bruce and the players are playing for their futures with new owners likely to come in there.

yes indeed, people write off sides with nothing to play for, but sometimes they are relaxed due to nothing being at stake, apart from pride.

Really is last chance saloon tonight. I fear that will be it for the season if Leicester are deemed unable to finish their games and the league go for ppg.

That would be bad luck for Wolves too I think as they’re on a roll and I could see them, Chelsea and Manure all overtaking Leicester.

Agree. Wonderful fans and club.

Now can you let us win please? ;-)

;