AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United - Live On Sky 5.30 pm

I thought 3pm kick-off, I'll be able to make it back home in time to get rested then out to see the Pink Floyd DSOTM show in Winchester starting at 8.

They'll move it to a Friday or Sunday I thought...

I thought 3pm kick-off, I'll be able to make it back home in time to get rested then out to see the Pink Floyd DSOTM show in Winchester starting at 8.

They'll move it to a Friday or Sunday I thought...
It's a difficult one. Where does your priorities lie?

Not sure I get your point. Are you saying kicking off 2.5hrs later is more expensive?
No I'm saying you seem to counter a lot of arguments with an acceptance of the way things are, or are a minor inconvenience. I thought I'd see if you minded making a donation. ;-)

No I'm saying you seem to counter a lot of arguments with an acceptance of the way things are, or are a minor inconvenience. I thought I'd see if you minded making a donation. ;-)

Well on the season ticket prince issue I said I was happy enough to pay the increase I'd it meant we get improvements on and off the pitch. I'm happy to play my small part rather than moan about not having a bigger ground and expecting someone else to lose money building it.

On the Newcastle away issue it's an unrelated point - I just don't think it makes much difference when it's that far away. Extra two hours in bed but you're back a few hours later.

;