AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

I have to say fair play to Steve Cooper. It was very sporting and classy how he congratulated the players and Parker immediately after a game like that.
Totally agree. One of the reasons I really enjoyed this video. It contained quite a few new insights. I also enjoyed Jeff’s “traditional” “I effing love these boys !”. Nice nod to last time :clap:

Pretty good and kept the game flowing. However there were 2 or 3 after the ball had gone challenges on Lewis Cook that he spotted, played on but should have gone back later to book their player. Cook was targeted in my view with those deliberate fouls.
Also Steve Cook should have told to get his second lot of treatment off the pitch. Head wound yes but one he had been playing with for 10 minutes and simply needed a new dressing.
The last one towards the end I remember was a two footed launch which took Lewis out completely well after the ball had gone. Straight red in my eyes but the game had moved on and he seemed to forget about it. At least he gave the Jordan one which looking back might actually have been a bit soft.

;