AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

Spent the morning getting increasingly nervous and watching the clock, but then read the David Brooks news and it makes you realise that in the bigger scheme of things, does it really matter? Now calm and awaiting our fate! We have no idea which AFCB will turn up tonight; let's hope it's the good one.

Spent the morning getting increasingly nervous and watching the clock, but then read the David Brooks news and it makes you realise that in the bigger scheme of things, does it really matter? Now calm and awaiting our fate! We have no idea which AFCB will turn up tonight; let's hope it's the good one.
Yes let's get up and let David play in the top flight upon his return. Just the final shove the lads need to get this over the line tonight

I don't think any experienced fans (of either club) think tonight will be easy. Anything could happen, its just too close to call. What I would find fooking annoying, is if any fans come out afterwards, should we lose, and say "I told you so". Now, that would be irritating.

If we lose and Cooky or Sam Surridge figure in it heavily ...I'll be one of the first of them there rritators.. That..is a a Given Batman !

I think the only way to do it would be to put Meps in with wing backs, and take out either Christie or Anthony, leaving the other one up front with Solanke. Given our performance against Blackburn, I expect the team to stay the same with Anthony and Zemura having responsibility for tracking Spence with Kelly as cover when need be. I think we can catch them out on our left/their right. Spence heads forwards and with JZ and JA on the left and Billing there as support, we can catch them. Fingers crossed we'recommend the our best and they aren't. Hopefully, Billing's confidence is sky high.
Zemura needs to have one hell of a game tonight. Spence needs to be worrying too much about him and Anthony to get forward as much as he's used to in this division.

Hope we don't get a whistle-happy ref who ruins the game or brandishes yellow cards like decorative flags. Is it Stuart Atwell today? Decent ref as I recall.

It's your second place to lose isn't it. You've held that position for some time so would be expected to go up. That's where the pressure is. We aren't a one man team btw, Spence has been great but we have threats from other areas too.

It's your second place to lose isn't it. You've held that position for some time so would be expected to go up. That's where the pressure is. We aren't a one man team btw, Spence has been great but we have threats from other areas too.
Nobody said you are a one man team, Spence is your best player though. Both him and Johnson will go to the very top, but Spence has the ability to be the very best in his position.

Your lot absolutely have to win tonight. Don’t fancy your chances in the playoffs, especially with Cooper’s record. We can just pick up a draw, with home game for us last game of season. You getting a bit worried all of a sudden it seems?

No, we are better IMO
I’m sorry but what do you actually base that on? I understand the perspective of wanting to back us but that’s just dishonest. Forest are the best side in the league under Cooper. If they’d have even picked up one win under Hughton in their first seven games they’d pretty much be up by now.

I’m sorry but what do you actually base that on? I understand the perspective of wanting to back us but that’s just dishonest. Forest are the best side in the league under Cooper. If they’d have even picked up one win under Hughton in their first seven games they’d pretty much be up by now.
I should think he bases that on his betting strategy...it's the way forward y'know...

Right, I've decided to go for the championship winning shirt tonight for good luck. Or is that the right thing to do? I don't know. I'm a mess

If my auntie had a cock and balls and knew another ten people's aunties who also had cocks and balls and they formed a football team, got themselves into the championship then won 28 games they'd also pretty much be promoted by now. Makes you think.

Your lot absolutely have to win tonight. Don’t fancy your chances in the playoffs, especially with Cooper’s record. We can just pick up a draw, with home game for us last game of season. You getting a bit worried all of a sudden it seems?
Not at all, I think we'll give you a game and we'll see what happens. If we do miss out on 2nd it'll spur us on I'm the PO's and I don't fear anyone in that situation.

;