AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - Sunday 2 pm

Blimey, I wasnt suggesting that the NS drowned out the band played over the speaker system across the whole stadium. Pretty sure most people know Im in the North stand too.

Its really tough on here sometimes. I forget SDD doesn't understand how conversations work.

Blimey, I wasnt suggesting that the NS drowned out the band played over the speaker system across the whole stadium. Pretty sure most people know Im in the North stand too.

Its really tough on here sometimes. I forget SDD doesn't understand how conversations work.

Try not to get your knickers in a twist druss. You said the north stand drowned out the band and I said that was probably only for those that were in the NS - because me and some others have said we don't remember hearing the NS. I gave my point of view after you gave yours you see - there's a word for that I think.

I suppose you could say I’m over invested.
I just don’t understand why you answer each post without referring to your rubbishing of Christie as your ego won’t let.
How about.
Yes, I did say Christie should not be in the team.
Yes I did say Christie should not be in the team. I’m not denying it. We were playing a man up front who shoots like he’s kicking a medicine ball and our chances were falling to him…

I’m still at a loss to how he’s been playing in a front 3 or “up front”.

He was playing as an 8, alternating with Billing as a 10 supporting the front 3 from deeper.

He’s now playing as an 8 or a bit deeper in a double pivot. But he’s never been in the front 3 or “up front” under Iraola.

I’m still at a loss to how he’s been playing in a front 3 or “up front”.

He was playing as an 8, alternating with Billing as a 10 supporting the front 3 from deeper.

He’s now playing as an 8 or a bit deeper in a double pivot. But he’s never been in the front 3 or “up front” under Iraola.
It was before Iraola. Druss anal trawl included references to Parker and Zemura…

;