AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - Sunday 2 pm

Yeah ok. You obviously didn’t make those posts.
A genius such as yourself would never of posted such things.
You must of been hacked.
Sad really.

Yeah ok. You obviously didn’t make those posts.
A genius such as yourself would never of posted such things.
You must of been hacked.
Sad really.
I made all those points while he was playing in a front three. I’d never have him anywhere near a front three. Why are people talking about him as our most improved player? Because he is no longer in a front three.

I’ve not been hacked. I’d probably say them all over again if we play him in a front three again but under a decent manager that’s unlikely to happen.

I made all those points while he was playing in a front three. I’d never have him anywhere near a front three. Why are people talking about him as our most improved player? Because he is no longer in a front three.

I’ve not been hacked. I’d probably say them all over again if we play him in a front three again but under a decent manager that’s unlikely to happen.
I’m sure you did make those points. Whichever ones you’re on about.
You also said he should not be playing in any position.
Have you got some weird blind spot when you’re reading the above quotes you made.
As you’re very quick to big yourself up about playing him more defensively, but seem in complete denial regarding your posts saying he shouldn’t be picked in whatever position.

‘I’ll have a pint please’.
‘There you are sir’.
‘I didn’t order that’.

Have you got some weird blind spot when you’re reading the above quotes you made.
As you’re very quick to big yourself up about playing him more defensively, but seem in complete denial regarding your posts saying he shouldn’t be picked in whatever position.

‘I’ll have a pint please’.
‘There you are sir’.
‘I didn’t order that’.
Not sure why you are over invested in this. It’s really simple.

The posts I made at the time I made them i stand by. They were what I thought at the time about a player playing in a different position. I still wouldn’t play him in those positions but I’d very much play him in the position he is in.

The posts I made at the time I made them i stand by. They were what I thought at the time about a player playing in a different position. I still wouldn’t play him in those positions but I’d very much play him in the position he is in.
A typical Dawson evasion
So you were lying about him being better further back.

Because he has nothing better to do.

As you’re very quick to big yourself up about playing him more defensively but seem in complete denial regarding your posts saying he shouldn’t be picked in whatever position.

Because he has nothing better to do.
Ah The forums charlatan.
What are you doing tonight tinker bell?
Are you still getting your daily rub down with a wet lettuce leaf.

Last edited:

I suppose you could say I’m over invested.
I just don’t understand why you answer each post without referring to your rubbishing of Christie as your ego won’t let.
How about.
Yes, I did say Christie should not be in the team.

And they're not wrong. I'm sorry to say but the band is awful and just so out of place at a football stadium.

I agree. Even the drummer sees fit to suddenly start drumming at random points in the second half for no reason with no one joining in. Here's some advice son, pack it away and go back to your seat. I agree with others the scarf thing on the screen was embarrassing.

;