AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - Sunday 2 pm

Their new goalkeeper starts, so must have got his permit.

Hopefully our new lad will get his visa soon.

See we have two goalkeepers on the bench.

Not surprised with this side. I said after West Ham game we ended up picking the most athletic players but the least composed in front of goal and we had to work a way to get some of Sini, Kliuvert and Billing back into the side to capitalise on opportunities.

Not surprised with this side. I said after West Ham game we ended up picking the most athletic players but the least composed in front of goal and we had to work a way to get some of Sini, Kliuvert and Billing back into the side to capitalise on opportunities.
Hopefully they will get us at least three goals today:)

Why isn't Scott a key player in this selection...I thought he was supposed to be the bees knees, a stand - out superstar for red and black purposes, hyped to high heaven....

...Christ I don't get more than I do get !

Why isn't Scott a key player in this selection...I thought he was supposed to be the bees knees, a stand - out superstar for red and black purposes, hyped to high heaven....

I guess it's because he's not that long been back from injury, so a protective measure. Also, hopefully when their centre halves are tired we can bring him on and he'll cause them problems.

He’s playing a good amount for his first season considering he’s been injured and is having an impact whether from the bench or starting.

Currently, there are other players who are more effective in the pressure as a number 10 and it’s tough to break the Cook-Christie duo in their current form.

His time will come to be the first name on the team sheet, I have no doubt, but because of how good the team is working lately, he needs to do more to get there.

Good problem for us.

In any event, a good team needs 16/17 in form players to sustain performance throughout the season and he’s in that group.

And a six pointer just ahead.
Kind of a "must win" if we want to keep aspirations for top 10. Which will be tough because which current top 10 team would drop below us?

Brighton seem to have been struggling recently so think they're catchable. Have to assume that with the squad Chelsea have at some reason they're going to click and end up a lot higher than they currently are.

;