AFC Bournemouth v Preston

Result or one similar always on the cards, and a team like PNE always the one to deliver it.

Said it last game, we've been lucky quite a few times and finally come unstuck

Fulham 6-0 up away at Blackburn.... I can't see us getting a score line like that they way we play...
Seven nil now!

That’s on Parker that one. Stupid decision to play Mepham left back of a four. Then he finally moves it to three at the back and he takes him off. I’m afraid we simply can’t afford to drop points like this if we want automatic promotion. Fulham and West Brom will be beating Preston at home. I can take dropping points, of course we are going to drop points, but how on earth could anybody believe that playing Chris bloody Mepham at left back could work? Thus far we’ve been functional and effective, against sides like that who will drop every man behind the ball we just don’t have enough about us. Maybe people are starting to realise what I was saying now re Fulham….

That’s on Parker that one. Stupid decision to play Mepham left back of a four. Then he finally moves it to three at the back and he takes him off. I’m afraid we simply can’t afford to drop points like this if we want automatic promotion. Fulham and West Brom will be beating Preston at home. I can take dropping points, of course we are going to drop points, but how on earth could anybody believe that playing Chris bloody Mepham at left back could work? Thus far we’ve been functional and effective, against sides like that who will drop every man behind the ball we just don’t have enough about us. Maybe people are starting to realise what I was saying now re Fulham….
Yeah, such a risky bet you wanted to take on.

Reading game took its toll IMO and we sorely missed Zemura tonight.

Always thought it would be a team like PNE that eventually beat us but we go again Saturday and the team show us if they can recover.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

;