AFC Bournemouth v Rotherham United

I just made my mind up . Same way for the last couple of months you’ve constantly abused posters for calling out the many sh*t performances ya feckin hypocrite.
Lol not watching the game but criticising other posters opinion anyway....:D...that just about sums you up.

I was surprised to hear Parry say that Rico had “done really well down the left hand side tonight”

Can’t say I 100% agree with his assessment

His crossing was good tonight. His workrate was high and he did his defensive duties well. A couple of misplaced passes and a miscontrol did not make a bad performance but hey he's the latest long line of scapegoats so let's ignore all the good work he did.

I thought Kelly had a solid performance tonight too. I only saw one about turn tonight, he looks much better in the middle.

Woodgate marches on...they have to give it to him now...3 wins out of 4..unbeaten..quite impressive considering how we were. Clean sheet..but the moaners will find fault.!
I thought we were poor. I don’t normally moan about our team.
Check your your posts.
Moan or what? Lol.
I’ve made a few comments on your posts.
In your early posts under your previous, previous, previous names, you would make a slightly controversial post, once you were questioned on it you back tracked.
You now talk a load of nonsense most of the time and stick to it.
Fair play to you maybe.

Well you got your wish...re Surridge....what did you think of him ?
He played an important ball ahead to Smith I think it was..who found a route to Billing for the goal..an average performance from him..maybe not quite as good as his last full outing..no better or worse than the others....apart from maybe Danjuma who was immense ..;)

His crossing was good tonight. His workrate was high and he did his defensive duties well. A couple of misplaced passes and a miscontrol did not make a bad performance but hey he's the latest long line of scapegoats so let's ignore all the good work he did.

Not a scapegoat at all. I’m a big Rico fan and have defended him to the hilt before now. I just didn’t see much good from him tonight, including the crossing.

Lol not watching the game but criticising other posters opinion anyway....:D...that just about sums you up.

Fuckin right I am ,funny you always had a problem when posters said you had to be at the ground to have an opinion , just like your little amigo , bed wetting now allowed

I thought Kelly had a solid performance tonight too. I only saw one about turn tonight, he looks much better in the middle.
Woodgate seems to have got a few players playing better, Kelly and Billing are two who come to mind. He has also made us more solid at the back, although we have ridden our luck at times. Kelly and CCV need to keep playing together and developing their partnership, whoever the manager is.

I thought we were poor. I don’t normally moan about our team.
Check your your posts.
Moan or what? Lol.
I’ve made a few comments on your posts.
In your early posts under your previous, previous, previous names, you would make a slightly controversial post, once you were questioned on it you back tracked.
You now talk a load of nonsense most of the time and stick to it.
Fair play to you maybe.

Bit of a character arnt I ? But Christ when I see back to some of my posts..they really are quite embarrassing on occasions. but then again some quite brilliant ...but do I give godamn f√ck ?.haha...do I f√ck !

Last edited:
Fuckin right I am ,funny you always had a problem when posters said you had to be at the ground to have an opinion , just like your little amigo , bed wetting now allowed
And yet here we are....nobody at the ground and we're still able judge what we see.......apart from you of course.

Bit of a character arnt I ? But Christ when I see back to some of my posts..they really are quite embarrassing on occasions. but then again some quite brilliant ...but do I give a. f√ck ?.haha...do I f√ck !
Fair enough. lol. I wish my keyboard was as spaced ‘out man’ as yours.
Reminds me of the Hive.

Not a scapegoat at all. I’m a big Rico fan and have defended him to the hilt before now. I just didn’t see much good from him tonight, including the crossing.

I may have unfairly picked out your post but it was in a sea of people moaning about him and I couldn't disagree more. Looked passionate and up for a fight, battled for everything, got up and down the wing. Most of the crossing was first half I think if you missed it.

JW on Sky ; "when Jason RANG me to come down and join the coaching staff,it was a no-brainer for me ".

Think that puts to bed all these other theories.

;