AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield U

Genuine question:

Was setting up with 5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders and one up top the right decision against, with the greatest of respect to United, "lesser oposition" today?

If we've got 7 defensive players against a newly promoted side are we just going leave Callum, Josh and Weeman out altogether against City, Liverpool et al and replace them with Daniels, Kelly and have Surman as our furthest player forward ffs?

Watched the Sky highlights last night.

Billing (MOM on BBC website) was about to take a long throw by the away fans, next two United fans came along shouting and waving their arms at Billing, they were blocked by stewards.

Can only think it was the Yorkshire connection.

Watched the Sky highlights last night.

Billing (MOM on BBC website) was about to take a long throw by the away fans, next two United fans came along shouting and waving their arms at Billing, they were blocked by stewards.

Can only think it was the Yorkshire connection.

Or they were just 2 northern f**king idiots.

.....drama queens?...it was a poor performance from a tactically wrong formation and that’s all!

Eddie should be big enough to take some blame for this?

That said...Ramsdale was a positive selection and Lerma was in good form.

I do hope that we employ a back four next week and use better width versus Villa?

Not saying I am thinking it was a great performance by us at all....there is a way that a reasoned discussion can happen though....I've seen too many going way OTT. We played poorly, we didn't make subs, we were still only a few minutes away from winning and it took a hugely fortunate goal to equalise [ even if they did deserve it ]. That doesn't mean we are doomed!

"Thought Fraser was the worst diver I've seen in years and that friend fell for it far too many times the one where he knocked it past enda then ran into him and threw himself up in the air like a frog falling out of a window was unbelievable - should have been sent off"

fraser - flappy fish, falling frog.... watever next!

;