AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield U

I was about to say 'I remember Bill Sharp tearing us apart for Scunthorpe about 12 years ago, how times have changed'. Maybe not changed that much afterall.

Ffs full ass defensive squad out there basically 7 defenders on the pitch and still can’t get a clean sheet. Against a promoted side at that!

three points dropped, not only in the context of the game, but in the grand scheme of things. Should have won comfortably.

Such a Bournemouth goal to concede.

Rico’s awareness to that overlap from the free kick won’t please Eddie I’m sure

What a fucking joke... didn't deserve even a draw. Villa, and I hate to say it, will tear us apart if we have another showing like that. Sheffield United are now a team that I hate. The fans, players and the place.

to say that was poor is a understatement, why the heck did we wait untill conceding to bring on anyone when king and wilson offered next to nothing all match

We made very hard work of that. Of that point.

Disappointing performance across the pitch. Billing's shot was good but he wasn't as involved defensively as I expected.

Wilson and King poor, Rico struggled in some respects though tried to play positively with runs etc.

Cook MoTM by a mile today.

Cook and Fraser both good.

King and Wilson finding it harder with less distribution coming from the centre of midfield maybe?

We only had 1 of our new signings on show today, as the season progresses things hopefully will slot into place.

Importantly we didn’t start the season with a defeat.

Why does EH always set up as if he is trying to stop the other team from playing, LET THEM WORRY ABOUT US, after all, they have had one game in the top flight and we have had 153

;