AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Elitist views do us no favours.

If a tiddler like Boreham Wood can win at Dean Court...I'm sure a huge club like Sheffield United won't come all the way down just to bimble about sucking dolly mixtures and salivating over murals of Dave Brooks and Pitman...they will want 3 points to climb above Burnley...
...March always produces results contrary to league position...and Boscombe are yer proverbial Aunt Sally candidates. You all know this..put a shell to your ear down Alum Chine..and listen ...or ask the Pine Trees in the corner of that house in Thistlebarrow Road.

Hey look .. If Andoni starts messing with the core of the team now....
Although we are...in all Circles of Sense and Common Dog F√ck.. Safe... we don't want to turn the Luton Town 'friendlies' into 9 point friggin humdingers !
And here's a wee sweet sweet dolly mixture digression.....
Three points this Savo combined with Leeds 3 last night and 3 more from Ipswich today virtually ensures a run of two seasons a league above the Scumsurfers....because I think by time of the play- offs ...wor Dave Brooks might be knackered and heading back where he belongs..or even where he belongs belongs.. Sheffield ... Oh dear what am I saying eh ?
But... our club does some strange stuff..so here's hoping not !
Time to belt up now...Matchday is here.
More tosh later. :loser:

Up The Cherries !

Last edited:
You just can’t beat matchday. I’m just waiting for (not so) Little Dibs to turn up and we’re off for a all you can eat Toby breakfast.
:utc:

Having met you and not so Little Dibs, that's going to be a lot of all you can eat Toby breakfast : )

All comes down to how Solanke feels, but midweek is sure to be a battle and it is tempting to try making sure he’s fit as possible for that.

If Dom could do 30 mins today from the bench, that’d give us a proper look at Unal.

No point spending 14m on Unal if we’re hesitant to start him against Sheffield United. There’s others in the team due a goal too, who could do with taking responsibility around the box.

I reckon Brian has just had a Wetherspoon brekkie, washed down with several pints of St Austell's finest.
Ha hah. .. no actually I'm still in bed....no Spoons today....nor any local games to attend ..all set to be postponed again...so I'm resting my seized up knee..old football injury from 1975 playing me up.
I collided with a 17 stone Royal Marine in an Inter- Navy match at their Hamworthy base.. in a goalmouth scrap where I actually scored seconds before he landed on me but didn't know until I was told later ...badly stretched the medial ligament..it was pure agony as bad as a broken leg.. had an operation on it in 78.. good repair..but I never played again !

Ha hah. .. no actually I'm still in bed....no Spoons today....nor any local games to attend ..all set to be postponed again...so I'm resting my seized up knee..old football injury from 1975 playing me up.
I collided with a 17 stone Royal Marine in an Inter- Navy match at their Hamworthy base.. in a goalmouth scrap where I actually scored seconds before he landed on me but didn't know until I was told later ...badly stretched the medial ligament..it was pure agony as bad as a broken leg.. had an operation on it in 78.. good repair..but I never played again !
A simple no would have sufficed Brian

Do we want a Forum of snowflakes indoctrinated with very little to say, but left wing dogma, no humour, rigid 'Bournemouth Way' nonsense, steeped in Woke themes, aided and abetted by PC bores ?
No Popeye..Give me a posse of jovial and maverick types, a few 'normal' Normans to keep some sanity...enough bods recounting our varied history and condemning all that is bad in the modern game...but most of all 'straight to the bone' tough talk regarding the future of the club..plus flirting at least with Football Town Culture...with the aim to become fully that !

Some might say 'why does this quirky old pric in Cornwall who doesn't attend DC....why does he bother ?
Well..because he can and does, he cares......because someone has to in defiance of all the absolute brain dead plonkers in Bournemouth, Boscombe and Poole that support Manu and Liverpool etc ..Saints even....not their home club....I'm the opposite in football polarity to these knob-jockeys even as a non - attender...
Any seat I might of taken up in 2015...is there for a fan for the 21st Century decades.
If the club does prosper further....it's going to need to swing the future generations behind it....all the Cats on OUR dancefloor !

;