AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

After a bit of a slow start from Semenyo, he is now looking like the one who could get us back in this. Kluivert doing well, Tav better than previous. They are organized but we are knocking on the door

Can't lose this surely not end of world I guess, but will be disappointing.

They look utter rubbish and there for taking.

They will sit right back 2nd half. So hopefully not a repeat of Leicester. Peppering hopeful shots in crowded area.

Do we want a Forum of snowflakes indoctrinated with very little to say, but left wing dogma, no humour, rigid 'Bournemouth Way' nonsense, steeped in Woke themes, aided and abetted by PC bores ?
No Popeye..Give me a posse of jovial and maverick types, a few 'normal' Normans to keep some sanity...enough bods recounting our varied history and condemning all that is bad in the modern game...but most of all 'straight to the bone' tough talk regarding the future of the club..plus flirting at least with Football Town Culture...with the aim to become fully that !

Some might say 'why does this quirky old pric in Cornwall who doesn't attend DC....why does he bother ?
Well..because he can and does, he cares......because someone has to in defiance of all the absolute brain dead plonkers in Bournemouth, Boscombe and Poole that support Manu and Liverpool etc ..Saints even....not their home club....I'm the opposite in football polarity to these knob-jockeys even as a non - attender...
Any seat I might of taken up in 2015...is there for a fan for the 21st Century decades.
If the club does prosper further....it's going to need to swing the future generations behind it....all the Cats on OUR dancefloor !
Your right on the money today Batman!

A penalty is such a rare and precious thing for us, we’ll only ever get them against teams like this. To casually step up and sky it into row Z is just unforgivable.

Need to up the levels but unsure if we’ve got it in the tank today. Hopefully keep going and get something at least.

;