AFC Bournemouth v Spurs - Saturday 12.30 pm

SSN

Tottenham are readying a bid for Nottingham Forest's Brennan Johnson, according to the Daily Mail.

Forest reportedly value the Wales forward, who is attracting interest from Chelsea and West Ham, at £50m.

Johnson's preference, the report says, is to move to Spurs.

Brentford have seen bids worth more than £35m rejected for the 22-year-old in this window.
Johnson scored 8 times last season, just ahead of Solanke. Those looking for us to buy a 15/20 goal per season need to be realistic. Yes we may unearth a gem from abroad...but the fees are still potentially eyewatering

With respect its not about being positive. It is more to do with facing the reality of our predicament. The Ohec has now reported that AI has stated that none of the key players will make a return until after the international break. In the meantime we will continue to lose football matches and continue to drop points. The bottom three League positions are creeping up on us.
blimey - pass me the rope.
'Continue' to lose football matches - you mean after 1 defeat in 2?
Bottom 3 teams need to gain some points, too. Can't see that happening in a hurry.

blimey - pass me the rope.
'Continue' to lose football matches - you mean after 1 defeat in 2?
Bottom 3 teams need to gain some points, too. Can't see that happening in a hurry.
Whilst I have no desire to be thought of as agreeing with Mystic Smeghead, I feel I should point out that Everton are at home to Wolves on saturday - so at least one of them will be off the mark this weekend.

Whilst I have no desire to be thought of as agreeing with Mystic Smeghead, I feel I should point out that Everton are at home to Wolves on saturday - so at least one of them will be off the mark this weekend.
spoil sport :)

but Luton (away to Chelsea) and Sheff Utd (home to Citeh) are still likely to be on zero.

With respect, I am pleased that you 'get it'. Unfortunately, there are many folks who don't. i.e. there are many who believe that we will get results with a patched up team. In 99% of cases you don't.
Evidence please. Football is a squad game. Any team very rarely has everybody 100% fit. The reality is you have no clue what reality is. Many factors influence a result and injuries is just one of those. We will and have won plenty of games over the years with a 'patched up team' as you put it. We have also lost many games with our first eleven all fit. Your point is very basic and very inaccurate.

@Reality and Realism

Going by your thinking, what's the point of us even showing up on Saturday seeing by your view we have no chance in hell of getting a result? You keep on harping on about injuries hindering us getting optimal results, well no **************** Sherlock, don't really see the reason for you keep on repeating the same thing over and over and fucking over.

Don't really get heated usually over anonymous people on an internet forum, but easy to do so with you.

Was always gonna be a hard stretch of fixtures even if we had a full strength squad.

Sure you will come back on here afterwards with more words of 'realism' and tell us what the club is doing wrong so cheers for that in advance(y)

With respect its not about being positive. It is more to do with facing the reality of our predicament. The Ohec has now reported that AI has stated that none of the key players will make a return until after the international break. In the meantime we will continue to lose football matches and continue to drop points. The bottom three League positions are creeping up on us.
We spent a considerable amount of time last season in the bottom three didn't we?

Always going to be difficult against this type of opponent with no fit defensive midfielder available, not impossible to get a result though.

Would like to see Traore play ahead of Christie and Kluivert ahead of Anthony, don’t think that Anthony and Christie offer much from an attacking perspective and would like to see the new lads given a chance to prove their worth. I believe that Anthony and Christie have one goal and one assist between them since January, it makes it very hard to win games when two of your four attackers don’t ever score or create. It’s all very well being able to press but if they can’t actually create anything when we win back the ball then what’s the point?

Always going to be difficult against this type of opponent with no fit defensive midfielder available, not impossible to get a result though.

Would like to see Traore play ahead of Christie and Kluivert ahead of Anthony, don’t think that Anthony and Christie offer much from an attacking perspective and would like to see the new lads given a chance to prove their worth. I believe that Anthony and Christie have one goal and one assist between them since January, it makes it very hard to win games when two of your four attackers don’t ever score or create. It’s all very well being able to press but if they can’t actually create anything when we win back the ball then what’s the point?
I'm with you regarding Traore ahead of Christie but I'd love to see Semenyo start on the left with Brooks on the right.

@Reality and Realism

Going by your thinking, what's the point of us even showing up on Saturday seeing by your view we have no chance in hell of getting a result? You keep on harping on about injuries hindering us getting optimal results, well no **************** Sherlock, don't really see the reason for you keep on repeating the same thing over and over and fucking over.

Don't really get heated usually over anonymous people on an internet forum, but easy to do so with you.

Was always gonna be a hard stretch of fixtures even if we had a full strength squad.

Sure you will come back on here afterwards with more words of 'realism' and tell us what the club is doing wrong so cheers for that in advance(y)
Hey, AAFCB -

Look up posts on here from a member named Cherrybright. Same bullsh*t, same bull. Used to drive me frickin' crazy, but you will come to realize that this is just the guy's shtick. He actually had another previous account, but he disabled it. He's a nobody, don't even bother. He'll bugger off soon enough.

They may have plenty missing but they have more quality than us and have more seasoned and experienced PL players. One mistake against Spurs and it will see us a goal down. We do not currently have the players up front to unlock defences and hurt the opposition.

Yes because Richarlison has been lethal in front of goal!

Traore has 0 goals 0 assists so far for afcb.

Traore has 0 goals 0 assists so far for afcb.
If Solanke could finish when put through on goal, Traore would have two assists at Villa Park for a start.

A bit like Dango when he first joined, you can feel something is imminent because Traore gets into so many good positions and makes things happen. Dango had lift off with the Spurs winner. Traore needs his 'moment'.

;