AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City

Looking at the replays of Kings goal it was set up by Goslings bad first touch. I guess Dawson will change his second touch is a tackle to second touch is a goal ;)

For Stoke C, the ‘old’ man had some good touches and was a constant threat.

Was that the last visit for Peter Crouch to Dean Court?

BillMcgarrycherry - 3/2/2018 12:37

Jesus f##### Christ! We win and its Goslings bad first touch! This players form is one the reasons we are rising!
Other than it's a fact that he lost control of the ball in the lead up to the goal, it was also supposed to be a joke.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/276551/bournemouth-stoke-city?page=24

Spent most of that thread saying how much they hate cheating Bournemouth, how everything has turned around and what fantastic 1st Half performance it was only to end it slagging off their tactics and arguing between themselves. Not the brightest lot.

I was actually surprised that Lambert could turn out a team that tried to create chances rather than bore the sh<i></i>it out of everyone

Norton Cherry - 3/2/2018 17:59

Love Mousett's quote on the BBC.

"We run, we score"

Simples, the up and at them, run and attack game that, in previous seasons has seen us through has been reinstated and we’re doing great again.

Back to the old Plan A, with more Plan A as Plan B

:lovers:

Good, and deserved win in the end.

Don't want to be conceding an early goal to Stoke do w...... oh.

Didn't think we were getting any luck at all before we got the first.
Went to sleep a bit for their goal, should never be allowing Shakiri to score unmarked with a header.

Was worried when Cook went off - felt at the time we should have brought Simpson on to keep the same formation that had worked of late, and that we were going to create less with Junior going off to be replaced by Mousset who would huff and puff without much end product, but hey, what do I know?!

When Cook went off I was wondering what the ' formation junkies ' would make of it or suggest but if the bench players have now adopted the right spirit as it would seem with King and Mousset it doesn't matter. The old attacking swagger is back and is the only way to go!

BillMcgarrycherry - 3/2/2018 18:25

When Cook went off I was wondering what the ' formation junkies ' would make of it or suggest but if the bench players have now adopted the right spirit as it would seem with King and Mousset it doesn't matter. The old attacking swagger is back and is the only way to go!

Think we were expecting to see Simpson come on as he was the first person to run down the line to warm up as Steve Cook was down injured. But credit to Eddie, we lose a defender and he brings on an attacking player in Josh King. Eddie’s substitutions were spot on today and won us the match.

I thought Mousset looked very good when he came on. Very strong and positive. Very pleased for him.

However, the half-time drink in the sponsors box must have been pretty good. Man of the match? Man, I want some of that jungle-juice!

Nearly pissed my trousers reading their site.

full of it when they took the lead and loads of bile directed at us, by the end of the game they are doomed and want lambert shot

obnoxious bunch of cockwombles

"we lost to a s**t team who gained a fluke result"

Let me look back at that form table again....

They are so deluded. Its a great read lol

Cook was MOM, very scrappy 1st half but once we started playing football 2nd half Stoke crumbled as I thought they would. Would like to see them go down tbh very dirty and cynical and that Shaqiri is a little rat.

Remember there was a play/programme years ago about their fans, it was called Zigga Zagga.

That was one of the chants we used back in the 1960’s.

Did it start in Stoke?

;