AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City

BillMcgarrycherry - 3/2/2018 22:38

Don't want to see Stoke go down! Great football city! Fans no worse than any other!

Their fans, without a shadow of a doubt, are the worst in the league.

Their fans are so irrevocably c***ty, that they have made me despise a club that we have no actual history or rivalry with. I now hate Stoke Sh**tty as a club more than Brighton, Watford and Southampton, purely because of how genuinely horrible their fans are.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/276687/credit-bournemouth

One lone Stoke fan tried to give us some credit haha. Didn't go down well.

The Stoke fans we met yesterday were very friendly and chatty, unlike when we've been to the Britannia, they don't seem so welcoming as other northern outposts : )

Don't want to see Stoke go down! Great football city! Fans no worse than any other!

Thing is Bill, Stoke fans booed Callum Wilson and accused him of diving and cheating when he did his cruciate ligament. They accuse us of cheating and gamesmanship - despite having had the master of the dark arts, Mark Hughes as a manager at that time (pot calling kettle black). Yesterdays game was peppered with niggling fouls from their players, and a horror show tackle on Ryan Fraser.

Oh - and they still boo Aaron Ramsey of Arsenal - who had his leg broken in a game at their place - that's right - their player broke HIS leg - and they boo him!

Charmless bunch - wouldn't miss them

All northern cities have a minority of this type of human. They love it if anyone takes notice of it. Laugh at majority of it - apart from the Ramsey example of course! Nothing they have done can match something I saw from Leeds fans in a Southampton side street near the Dell in 74 - evil. Then of course DC in 90. Ask Hull fans about Leeds fans in their city on many occasions! Stoke are pussies in comparison. The stuff on the pitch is down to individual players and some managers.

Just had a look through the programme, very good 5 page tribute to John Harris and a fair chunk of Eddie's notes dedicated to him.

punkrockcherry - 4/2/2018 10:42

Oh - and they still boo Aaron Ramsey of Arsenal - who had his leg broken in a game at their place - that's right - their player broke HIS leg - and they boo him

And they also booed Jack Wilshere for being a team mate of the player who had his leg broken!

Druss_the_Legend - 3/2/2018 21:43

"we lost to a s**t team who gained a fluke result"

Let me look back at that form table again....

They are so deluded. Its a great read lol

Just one of so many clubs whose fans think they have a Devine right to be at the top and that clubs like us should still be in the fourth division ollecting change in buckets to pay the wages.
We had it all through the championship season too - instant sneering “ tinpot “ club cobblers from Derby , Boro , Wolves , Forest , L&&&s etc who all thought they should be winning everything .
Well , tuff pooe :grin:

punkrockcherry - 4/2/2018 10:42

Thing is Bill, Stoke fans booed Callum Wilson and accused him of diving and cheating when he did his cruciate ligament. They accuse us of cheating and gamesmanship - despite having had the master of the dark arts, Mark Hughes as a manager at that time (pot calling kettle black). Yesterdays game was peppered with niggling fouls from their players, and a horror show tackle on Ryan Fraser.

Oh - and they still boo Aaron Ramsey of Arsenal - who had his leg broken in a game at their place - that's right - their player broke HIS leg - and they boo him!

Charmless bunch - wouldn't miss them

It was disgraceful and it wasn't a minority Billy

If you have ever watched "Homes under the Hammer" you can't help notice how cheap house prices are in Stoke. Having read their forum you can understand why.

RobTrent - 4/2/2018 20:51

Relegation couldn't happen to a more deserving club.

Blimey! The nice guy image is torn asunder. I don't think I've ever seen a comment like that from you before. Normally you're the voice of calm respect!

Facking northern monkeys. but then Again when u have no jobs and spend all day shooting heroin and drinking cheap lager and trying to sell your old black and white tv for the next fix Then to top it off u are forced to watch stoke city

There are fans on their forum calling each other out for a fight lol all over one saying we are better which looking at results and the table how can u argue otherwise. Then labeling us divers, cheaters and time wasters lol every team at every level does the same thing especially when leading

Not buying it - a minority, same as with most northern clubs, yep they are bad, but 75% of their people admire whats going on at DC and will treat us
with civility in their city- I know, spent 3 days there earlier in season and other visits in previous years, some of best people I've met, similar to Newcastle.. Certainly less hate from them to us than Pompey/Saints both ways. Its the worst ones((youngish) that tend to go on Oatcake site.

never had a problem with Stokies when staying up there for w/ends and thats after beating them. Of course anyone can gob off anonymously on the internet .

kirsikka - 4/2/2018 21:41

RobTrent - 4/2/2018 20:51

Relegation couldn't happen to a more deserving club.

Blimey! The nice guy image is torn asunder. I don't think I've ever seen a comment like that from you before. Normally you're the voice of calm respect!

:)

;