AFC Bournemouth v Watford

"**************** refs, we always get **************** refs. " I'll get the ball rolling early.:)
I think it will be tight and tense and probably not very pretty. Hope we can build on the Luton result and bag a very important win

Mike Dean may be as card happy with their players as he normally is in matches. Don't forget they have a replay against his team coming up soon.

is this the mike dean everyone was moaning about before the last game, that everyone said had a good game after the match?

is this the mike dean everyone was moaning about before the last game, that everyone said had a good game after the match?

I really shouldn’t be tempting fate here but, after some horror shows with him (I don’t he liked Harry arter!), he has been pretty good in recent games compared to some of the regular refs. I feel against teams like Cardiff, Burnley and Watford you need strong refs who deal with the consistent fouling that disrupts our play. Dean tends to do that whereas Martin Atkinson let’s Burnley keep getting away with it. Controversy is never far away though!

Mike Dean may be as card happy with their players as he normally is in matches. Don't forget they have a replay against his team coming up soon.

Well after reading one or two comments on their forum re our main training place is the Dolphin Leisure Centre, with its teaching and diving pool, our players had better be careful. ;)

Well after reading one or two comments on their forum re our main training place is the Dolphin Leisure Centre, with its teaching and diving pool, our players had better be careful. ;)

Hornet's nest? Bar a few, a bunch of deluded fools. I bet they say the same about us LOL

The diving pool at the Dolphin has been out of action for months, possibly even years - it is currently being repaired/refurbished

I really shouldn’t be tempting fate here but, after some horror shows with him (I don’t he liked Harry arter!), he has been pretty good in recent games compared to some of the regular refs. I feel against teams like Cardiff, Burnley and Watford you need strong refs who deal with the consistent fouling that disrupts our play. Dean tends to do that whereas Martin Atkinson let’s Burnley keep getting away with it. Controversy is never far away though!
Ref for Burnley was feckless

LOL at that Billy ! Excellent !
With the boys diving into empty swimming pools and Jordon Ibe giving them lifts home, it really is no wonder that we have so few fit players available !
:clap::rofl:
Could be worse

Donal McDermott could be giving them lifts....

Probably only be a sub - one of those players who just turns up when he fancies it!

Like a lot of our players this season.!!

Shame for you then as he always struck me as a dangerous opponent. Definitely got the skill to be a very good prem player.

maybe that’s what happens after a few years playing in the prem as some of our stars are the same!

Mike Dean for me is the best PL referee over the last few years
Used to hate him, now he is my favourite. If we had had him last January, Watford would have been on 9 players by half time, instead of that Coote(?) who was way out of his depth.

PS I like the freudian slip there too

;