AFC Bournemouth v Watford

I suppose both teams will be reported for not controlling their players. Expect a heavy fine and the next 3 games behind closed doors. Wouldn't surprise me to see Jefferson's bitegate revisited, probably suspended through the summer : )

Echo everyone loving to have been there, not a classic to watch on the telly or for the neutral but a classic for every committed fan in the ground. So many contenders for the "Tindall, Tindall knock him out " chant. Both set of fans shouting "Same old ( opposition team ), always cheating " We'd have all been in line with every decision that was ours, unsighted for all those rightly given against us.: )

No sighing, tutting or groaning, just a massive smile and a shouted "Well done" to any player that I thought might have been in earshot. Shame we all couldn't have been there to get our assist as 12th man : )

Perfect day would have to have involved that fecking Harry the fecking Hornet having his drum inserted right up his stinger : )

The style of play certainly was, and that suited us. Few teams in the Championship will come here playing a nice game on the deck like that.

I think that has partly been the problem, some our players haven’t adjusted to the different styles of this league.

Also look at our results against the teams up in the top six, been very tight games.

;