AFC Bournemouth v Wolves

Stats from BBC website today.

Simon Francis one is interesting.

• Wolves are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games, their longest run in the top flight since February 1974.

• Only Liverpool (22) have scored in more consecutive Premier League games than Wolves (12).

• Eight of Bournemouth's 16 Premier League goals this season have come from set-pieces (excluding penalties), the highest share in the division (50%).

• Bournemouth have been shown seven red cards in the Premier League since they were promoted in 2015 - four of them have been for Simon Francis.

• Moutinho's goal was the fourth direct free-kick Wolves have scored in the Premier League - with three of them coming in the last two seasons.

• Raul Jimenez has scored in all three of his Premier League appearances for Wolves against Bournemouth.

• Since the start of last season, Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser has provided more assists than any other player in the Premier League (17).

Did
Didn't think VAR was to be used in determining yellow cards. But as they make it up as they go then who knows.

They’re not suppose to but he definitely had his hand to his ear and the delay was quite long.
I’m sure they will say he was discussing it with his Lino.

I left the ground at halftime so my thoughts are beer related

They’re not suppose to but he definitely had his hand to his ear and the delay was quite long.
It was very odd as the ref had a good view of it and waved play on. To me it wasn't a yellow but Franno was stupid to give the ref the opportunity. Something definitely went on between the ref and someone else.

I thought it was the player complaining that changed the referee’s mind.

It also seemed a very soft yellow card to give.

The Francis red card was absolutely deserved. A shirt pull is always a booking*

*unless a wolves player does it of course.

I watched BT Sport this afternoon, the former ref in the studio was sure it was a VAR check and he thought it was a very soft second yellow.

Well on the plus side, that should be it for a 343 and we will never see Franno in that position again. Love Franno but he is at best backup RCB. Also Danjuma looks the business. I did see him tracking back a fair amount, so he knows what's up with defending. A huge minus is that Harry Wilson is not a winger.

;