AFC Bournemouth v Wolves

No, it wasn't a win, but is was great to watch us play with passion and pride after the last few months. We didn't quite play the Bournemouth way but we did play with the Bournemouth spirit.

Really felt like an achievement and just a little bit like a success. Kudos to to Mephs for taking one for the team at the end with one of the most agricultural challenges seen in a long while.

We have Loads of Money...for a start we got one of them there Ollygarchs....plus Sky Money.
.Ok we gotta pay off SP( that's the wee guy that got us back into this Godforsaken League)..so that's a bit of drain...but to say we ain't got Money is ridiculous....maybe we should pay the players a sort of 'piece rate' percentage innit...based on Goal Difference...Mmmm yeah.

Pah! ..Nay worries about respending to this...I'm only in 1st gear.

Don't we? Not saying its not true, but can;t recall reading that.
It's pretty clear from Max's statement and previous comments from the club that the rule is the club has to now be self-sustaining, which basically means not p****ing money up the wall on expensive players and their even more expensive wages. Forest fans may be thinking they're the bees knees but think of their wage bill, not just now but for the next few years too. Presumably the owner's thought about that?

No, it wasn't a win, but is was great to watch us play with passion and pride after the last few months. We didn't quite play the Bournemouth way but we did play with the Bournemouth spirit.

Really felt like an achievement and just a little bit like a success. Kudos to to Mephs for taking one for the team at the end with one of the most agricultural challenges seen in a long while.

Yes that was great, taking one for the team and making sure the opponent wasn’t going to get through. No More Mr Nice Guy, for Meps!

We have Loads of Money...for a start we got one of them there ollygarchs....plus Sky Money.
.Ok we gotta pay off SP( that's the wee guy that got us back into this Godforsaken League)..so that's a bit of drain...but to say we ain't got Money is ridiculous....maybe we should pay the players a ' piece rate'...based on Goal Difference...Mmmm yeah.

Pah!
Like the ideas- but we've not got an Oligarch. Fortunately!

It's pretty clear from Max's statement and previous comments from the club that the rule is the club has to now be self-sustaining, which basically means not p****ing money up the wall on expensive players and their even more expensive wages. Forest fans may be thinking they're the bees knees but think of their wage bill, not just now but for the next few years too. Presumably the owner's thought about that?

Yes, always understod that, but not sure that means we won;t sign anyone... just don;t expect Forest esque type signings.

:D that was a cracker, just stepped forwards and whack. Did make me laugh as was so blatant and without remorse.

He's one player I'd love to see step up and prove the doubters wrong. Seems a good bloke and I genuinely believe he can be a decent PL level player.

:D that was a cracker, just stepped forwards and whack. Did make me laugh as was so blatant and without remorse.

He's one player I'd love to see step up and prove the doubters wrong. Seems a good bloke and I genuinely believe he can be a decent PL level player.
Got a sneaky little handshake too from I think it was Lewis Cook.

This Forum ain't the place now, for the faint - hearted innit...ye Gods....but a few of us might find ourselves in our comfort zone with loads to say...ding zingers Batman.. it's gonna be a rough ride !

This Forum ain't the place now, for the faint - hearted innit...ye Gods....but a few of us might find ourselves in our comfort zone with loads to say...ding zingers Batman.. it's gonna be a rough ride !

You did promise no holding back at the start of the summer. I guess your 2 bans proven you delivered!

I agree. Love the work rate from the likes of Christie and Tavernier but the quality to create just isn’t there (Christie more so than Tav.) You can’t fault the effort but we just don’t have either a player who can pick a creative pass in the final third or a skilful pacy attacker who can beat a man and open the game up. Without recruiting something that even vaguely fits either of those profiles tomorrow I just don’t see where the goals are going to come from. Feel for Solanke, he works so hard but we just didn’t provide him with any service.
Good news, we bought Joe Rothwell several weeks ago. Box ticked.

It's been reported that Parker turned down both Paddy McNair and Ethan Ampadu, that the club wanted and put to Parker, but he snubbed them... So we obviously have money to spend... maybe not the 10s of millions that parker might have wanted, but there is money still for players...

I think we might see a couple of new faces today...

However you paint up a 0-0 draw on your own ground in an evening game atmosphere...it is in No Way commendable....95 minutes - No goals ...2 shots.. just 2 shots on goal...appalling !
Allowing the opposition 60% possession and 603 passes to our 320 5 corners to our 2..is asking for trouble .and we almost got it !

However you paint up a 0-0 draw on your own ground in an evening game atmosphere...it is in No Way commendable....95 minutes - No goals ...2 shots.. just 2 shots on goal...appalling !
Allowing the opposition 60% possession and 603 passes to our 320 5 corners to our 2..is asking for trouble .and we almost got it !

Last night's performance was a damn sight better than your attempts at trolling. Keep this up and you'll be relegated with a record low points total and a terrible disciplinary record.

Last night's performance was a damn sight better than your attempts at trolling. Keep this up and you'll be relegated with a record low points total and a terrible disciplinary record.

'Trolling' doesn't register with me as a word...you've constantly labelled me with that.. if it is indeed of any significance then I imagine there are millions of others that fit said label in the World of Communication.....they invented Computers and the Internet.... then FB...Twitter....Forums....so here it is!
... two more little words. ..sow...and reap !

;