AFC Bournemouth v Wycombe Wanderers

Funny how the fans in the ground backed Sam by singing he’s one of our own?
Didn't like that personally. Felt it was devisive and potentially doesn't exactly help calm the situation down as obviously Stan can here it on the pitch.....shouldn't be shouting for one of our players versus another during the game IMHO.
Do think Sam should have passed as from NS Junior was in a great position (initially) to score but also think Stan over reacted.

Didn't like that personally. Felt it was devisive and potentially doesn't exactly help calm the situation down as obviously Stan can here it on the pitch.....shouldn't be shouting for one of our players versus another during the game IMHO.
Do think Sam should have passed as from NS Junior was in a great position (initially) to score but also think Stan over reacted.
'He's one of our own].....oh dear Cringeworthy imo...

I thought the North Stand responded perfectly to a situation of one of our young stars being bullied by a much older player who was out of order. Not sure what is so cringeworthy about the chant?

Back to the game if we had given that style of performance away against City with Fletcher leading the line we would have been happy. They didn't just sit back they gave it a go. Not pretty but at the bottom of the league what the heck,

If we want to do well this season we have to beat teams playing like that.

I thought the game played out how I was expecting it to. We should have had a goal or two in the first half and were allowed to dominate the possession by a team that clearly didnt want the ball. As the second half went on we eventually got the goal we deserved and they were forced to be more direct to get the equaliser that thankfully never came.

A good 3 points and top of the league.

I can remember a crucial game with Hartlepool at DC when they spent 12 whole minutes in the corner...and Boscombe missed out on a play-off place as a result.

This is what Money and ' business' has done to football....and now we have racial elements ratcheting up the gears by things like BLM and clubs like Millwall allowing politically primed idiots into their ground.
Racial tension ' between players' is a potential problem creeping in as a result....I suspect.

Along with diving - its not how football should be played or viewed....why pay money to watch sh*t like that.
Surridge did nothing wrong.....football should be full-on attacking entertainment....for the whole 95 minutes.

:throw: we are playing Stoke soon so all this type of stuff will be stoked up to full blaze.

There are plenty of film clips of games on u- tube....where you can see Real Football...Greaves...Matthews....Best... Jack Milburn....George Eastham...Dennis.Compton..... Denis Law. Bert Trautmann...Wilf Mannion.....Eddie Mitchell.. Ivor Allchurch ..Banks....Teddy McDougall....Phil Boyer...John Sydenham. ..Jimmy Dickinson.. Bryn Jones....Ferenc Puskas.. and Pele....paradise on yer mobiles.

Last edited:
I thought the game played out how I was expecting it to. We should have had a goal or two in the first half and were allowed to dominate the possession by a team that clearly didnt want the ball. As the second half went on we eventually got the goal we deserved and they were forced to be more direct to get the equaliser that thankfully never came.

A good 3 points and top of the league.
Agree. I was expecting a very tough game and so it proved. My boys were predicting a 3-0, 4-0 victory. I said I’d be happy with a scruffy 1-0. And so it transpired!

keepers shirts are traditionally awful, but this season....what is going on?!

Don't know if you got it on the commentary but Kris Temple talked about it a little. Wycombe have US owners from Louisiana who have decided they want to design their own shirts. The keepers top was in Mardi Gras colours as a nod to where they come from.

;