AFCB v Fulham

We looked like a side with few ideas...even when we have space to run the ball forwards we are passing sideways or back...Cook and Ake are not full backs so we did have four CB’s playing. Then maybe we should have changed our one dimensional tactics and tried to play through the middle or get the longer balls going?...Think Eddie admitted that with no wide players we couldn’t play our normal game...so why then keep trying to? Fraser wasted several good chances to score...BrooksKingand Wilson look tired and Only Lerma and Boruc come out with a modicum of credit from a horrible performance tbh...I also don’t care if Fraser leaves as long as we get a big fee for him...and thanks Stan but we can’t carry this injury prone player anymore!

Is it just me but every game ive seen on screen of our games over 4 seasons it seems Smith plays with more awareness and intensity than all the others with the exception of Fraser at his best...... Smithy dropped out in the warm up today...as soon as I heard that I thought.. oh sh#t not him!

I didnt see it...so im assuming it was ' beach' ...it wasnt appropriate last week so....better late! Need the energy for next week....maybe 4 or 5 days ' intense ' 'training' in Dubai?

Properly prefer our ‘beach’ to Brighton, a bit pebbly. :grinning:

So decided to have a game of football instead.

;