AFCB Women

I see Exeter matched our result!

Not seen an updated table yet but with my reckoning that puts them six points clear at the top with a +61 goal difference to our +43.

Massive game in a couple of weeks. Season defining, in fact.

Agreed it’s their biggest game of the season so far- it was the Forest game that was rescheduled so maybe it just wasn’t possible to move it to the Saturday instead

Potentially season defining match, top 2, both undefeated, only 1 promotion spot available.

2pm KO at Ringwood Community hub, free entry, may be a good option for those unable to make it to DC today

If it’s all of womankind I think they will win… good as Exeter City are under Gary Caldwell they won’t be able to break down that 2billion, 2billion, 1 billion formation that has worked so well for Women since Sam Allardyce took over.

Joey Barton going?

If it’s all of womankind I think they will win… good as Exeter City are under Gary Caldwell they won’t be able to break down that 2billion, 2billion, 1 billion formation that has worked so well for Women since Sam Allardyce took over.

Joey Barton going?
Yeah alright, very good haha.

I'll word it better next time lol

1-1 draw, the obvious result really!

Frustrating as Cherries were the only team trying to play football, against a surprisingly cynical Exeter side, made all the more frustrating by one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen since Barry Knight graced us with his presence. Cherries fans complaining about some very rough treatment, and some Exeter fans (friendly bunch by the way, and came in decent numbers, fair play) literally laughing at some of the decisions he gave/didn't give.

Kenni Thompson with our goal, we also hit the post & bar, and forced some very good saves from their keeper, but the 2nd goal just didn't come

2 horse race looks like it's going to go down to the wire, with Exeter away being the final game of the season.

I can (EDIT: could, yesterday) see them (ST holder).
General sale for 0 point holders is this morning at 10am

EDIT: So maybe they've been taken off until 10am today

;