“AFCB’s Black Friday Deals”

The club is getting more bizarre by the week...I'm starting to think I don't want to identify with it...until these people bugger off.

It seems they have identified the Support as predominantly, sedentary middle - class and not affected greatly by the 'cost of living' pandemic...and therefore apt to spend indiscriminately.. .f√ck me Batman...how bad is this ?

But...but If not too many of you lot up there in BH postcode terri 'Tory' are bothered by this...ok then that means their market research is on the mark....and I can be directed to choke on my pasty two degrees further south in non - league land. ..our local club couldn't even afford to produce a single - sheet programme last Saturday !
Well, you have a lot more negative things to say about ‘our club’ than positive.
As far as I can remember you always have done, before the yanks came in as well.
On a side note I feel sorry for Batman having to constantly deal with your sexual demands.

Well, you have a lot more negative things to say about ‘our club’ than positive.
As far as I can remember you always have done, before the yanks came in as well.
On a side note I feel sorry for Batman having to constantly deal with your sexual demands.
Oh ..I could so easily flip my brain into the Money and Marketing thematics. .. .but we had the collapse of the Bond and Redknapp Eras..the Walker Stand Folly etcetera...other 'weird goings on'....then not maximising Howes Legacy with any urgency. .
...so I feel it necessary to stay in a somewhat negative comfort zone....and cover angles allied to potential negative outcomes.
You cannot have positives without there being a negative alternative .

You might have noticed though that my score predictions are always bizarrely positive .
That's my matchday head !

Black Friday deals are usually just a case of shifting product prices around for 12 months to make people think they are getting a great deal, when in fact, all they've probably done is market the product at the price they wanted to sell it at...

Something ridiculous like 70-80% of all BF deals are not actually deals...

Doesn't strike me as the most enticing deal that's for sure.

Daft American import, happy to ignore. Unless you were already planning to spend hundreds in the club shop of course! In which case fill your boots.

That said, given we have US owners and directors, you'd think if we were going to do it, we'd do it a little better.

I'll be making love by Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday, before I chill on Sunday...

I'll take a look at the deals then.

;