afcbTV Live

I'm assuming Dark Market Countries are just countries that don't buy EFL packages? Bit annoying for me unless it's on BeIN Sports.

Would expect it will be shown on DAZN, then. That would be 2/5 not available, bit disappointing given the expectation of approx. 37 games.

btw, not available on QPR site either.

Would expect it will be shown on DAZN, then. That would be 2/5 not available, bit disappointing given the expectation of approx. 37 games.

btw, not available on QPR site either.
DAZN is listing 2 EFL Championship games over the weekend; neither is ours.
Seems to me the club should make it available in Canada then?

It’s available abroad, just not everywhere.
Television rights mean that live video streaming is only available in these 'dark market' countries for those outside of the UK and Ireland - Only viewers from the following nations will be able to access the stream, including previously purchased monthly and season-long passes.

EUROPE: Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, San Marino, Ukraine, Vatican City.

Clearly doesn’t include my country, hence the question !
If anybody has used a vpn with afcb.live successfully I would give it a go.
Maybe purchase with a Dutch VPN rather than UK to get the cheapest price but obviously only if I know it will work.

Television rights mean that live video streaming is only available in these 'dark market' countries for those outside of the UK and Ireland - Only viewers from the following nations will be able to access the stream, including previously purchased monthly and season-long passes.

EUROPE: Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, San Marino, Ukraine, Vatican City.

Clearly doesn’t include my country, hence the question !
If anybody has used a vpn with afcb.live successfully I would give it a go.

I assumed Kenya meant use a vpn for one of those countries and save the £3...

DAZN is listing 2 EFL Championship games over the weekend; neither is ours.
Seems to me the club should make it available in Canada then?
Yeah, no good news yet although DAZN is constantly updating its schedule.

They advised that we would get approx. 37 games, which would mean that we would miss 9, or about 20%. This would be a run rate of 40% missed, not great, and not sure what stops selection by an overseas broadcaster every F-ing week.

Am already in for DAZN and AFCBlive for about $400. Not keen on adding a VPN to that structure.

(ps ... I do have a US VPN for a client relationship. Might give that a quick try on Saturday although that is not what it is intended for ........).

I'll have to wait and see, but I reckon my £140 for the year will work with a UK VPN. Other games have... Otherwise either Bein or a dodgy fallback.

I'll have to wait and see, but I reckon my £140 for the year will work with a UK VPN. Other games have... Otherwise either Bein or a dodgy fallback.
If either of you guys on the annual subscription do end up streaming from afcb.live using a VPN successfully please give me the heads up. It seems that outside of the UK quite a lot more games are not going to be available on the service due to a multitude of international rights issues, so we might need some sneaky options !
Cheers.

;