afcbTV Live

OP is obviously an Express VPN rep!....i walked right into his cunning trap!!
Hey, top, I was the OP ..... lay off!! ;)

By the way, I calculated that we got 30 games on AFCBLive, which I figure was decent value for my $250CDN annual fee. I sent the Club a note to thank them, saying the quality was for the most part equal to DAZN, which has huge resources/

For me the analogy is thus.....Let's say you walk into your local Tescos and shove a salmon down your trousers. If they stop you as your leaving the store, I don't think they will let you go even if you explain that you forgot the salmon was down your trousers and agreed to put the salmon back......AFCB are stealing money from those people that they take funds from during the months of June and July
My dear boy.
Surely it should be turbot.
Salmon is ten a penny nowadays and considered vulgar amongst upper class shoplifters.
In saying this.
I have no idea what you are going on about.
And for that matter have no idea what I am going on about.

My dear boy.
Salmon is ten a penny nowadays and considered vulgar amongst upper class shoplifters.
In saying this.
Is that a turbot in your trousers, Snoots, or.......?

My dear boy.
In saying this.
A turbot wouldn't work tbf.....besides it's rough skin giving you a nasty graze waking out of the store bow legged is going to be a dead give away for anyone on the lookout for this sort of thing.

Thanks ZoZo, afcbTVlive aren't stuffing anymore of our salmon down their trousers. They can put their fishy fingers in someone else's pie : )

;