Alex Scott

What you have to take into account is that Anthony may well play at right back, but, is he going to be effective in that position? Bearing min mind that he will have to defend out of possession. Playing in that role in a pre-season game is hardly a comparison for playing there in a PL encounter. One may as well play Randolph as right back for all the use Anthony will be. Anthony is a left sided midfielder and so is not up the defensive duties in a cut and thrust PL game. West Ham will have noted this and will press up against him knowing full well that he is not a defender.

If I was the West Ham manager I would be telling my players to attack Bournemouths right side as they have a player playing out of position who cannot defend.

In our last competitive PL match Everton didn't have a fit right back so they played James Garner there. I guess that's we why we won.

Oh... hang on a minute...

What you have to take into account is that Anthony may well play at right back, but, is he going to be effective in that position? Bearing min mind that he will have to defend out of possession. Playing in that role in a pre-season game is hardly a comparison for playing there in a PL encounter. One may as well play Randolph as right back for all the use Anthony will be. Anthony is a left sided midfielder and so is not up the defensive duties in a cut and thrust PL game. West Ham will have noted this and will press up against him knowing full well that he is not a defender.

If I was the West Ham manager I would be telling my players to attack Bournemouths right side as they have a player playing out of position who cannot defend.
So playing 3rd choice goalkeeper at right back is reality and realism?
If I was bmth manager I would be telling right centre back and right winger to support the right back. I'd also tell Anthony to get forward given that's what he's good at.

R&Rs return to the threads is causing some alarm....but adding some spice.
Projecting the negatives is an essential thing as I see it..you can't just gloss over everything with gung-ho garbage linked to transfers and moronic crap about managers. Expectations are rarely met in the PL....October and November usually signals a Moanfest !
..so I think maybe it's OK if he sticks around a bit longer this time.

Reckon you'll need to up your game Brian unless you want to be seen as yesterday's man round here.

Oh I see! So Scott is not really injured as has been reported? Well thank you for the update I was unaware.

Thank you.
Yes Alex Scott is injured, we knew that when we signed him albeit not to the extent it now seems. You my good sir, keep getting him and our other new signing Max Aarons mixed up as you keep telling us that he (Max Aarons) is either injured or now not match fit.
I bid you good day you knob.

R&Rs return to the threads is causing some alarm....but adding some spice.
Projecting the negatives is an essential thing as I see it..you can't just gloss over everything with gung-ho garbage linked to transfers and moronic crap about managers. Expectations are rarely met in the PL....October and November usually signals a Moanfest !
..so I think maybe it's OK if he sticks around a bit longer this time.
Thank you for your support. I always believe that people confuse negativity with reality and realism. Of course I would love to see us get some form of result tomorrow, but with key players missing it is highly doubtful.

Yes Alex Scott is injured, we knew that when we signed him albeit not to the extent it now seems. You my good sir, keep getting him and our other new signing Max Aarons mixed up as you keep telling us that he (Max Aarons) is either injured or now not match fit.
I bid you good day you knob.
There is little need for name calling. Very childish if I may say so.

AI says it's going to be a couple of months before he's healthy. So may not even see him until October or November.

That's ok, as expected. At least it gives us all something to look forward to !
Well, all of us apart from Reality and Realism of course.

For me, the main thing is that he is currently OURS !
For a while there I thought we were going to miss out.

;