All Departments Podcast

flammerouge

New Signing
I am thinking of starting a Cherries fans' podcast. Anyone interested in contributing? I envisage a mixture of news from in and around the Court, looking back at various events from our lively history, and a general Cherry tinted reverie reflecting the joy even in the tears of supporting the club over several decades. I've done a small amount of preparation already which should help the podcast get off the ground in the near to middle future. Let me know if you are interested flammerouge86@gmail.com

You'll need to invest in some decent kit or the sound quality will be awful. I have it, but I live in London, so not that helpful....

And don't use Podbeam to host it, it's terrible.

Raver, if you're interested, I'm a Londoner & would happily contribute.

flammerouge, would love to contribute but am based in London as I mentioned above.

I suggest using a company like ME:MO Interactive who host my favourite podcast - Americarnage :)

I'd be interested in the podcast but as someone who's not been with the club as long as some (I'm enjoying being in my twenties and couldn't go back into the 70's etc) I'd be happy to volunteer my services for running publicity and doing any promo photos etc :)

I would definitely be a regular listener to this if it happens. Especially if I could subscribe through iTunes.

Some podcasts don't last very long, but that's no reason not to give it a bash. I'm sure it'll be appreciated for as long as it lasts.

Following our dramatic change in fortunes, I thought I would send out another appeal for contributors to a Cherries Fans' Podcast as I am hoping to enter what I am laughingly referring to as the 'production stage' quite soon. Ideally, I would like to find a co-host to present the show with myself, so if you think that could be you or you feel you could contribute in any other way, please get in touch. I can be contacted via the forum or on flammerouge86@gmail.com

I have recorded a very brief preview of what I hope will grow into a Cherries Fans' podcast. It is by no means a slick production, but if you can spare 3 minutes of your precious time it is available on iTunes by searching for 'all departments podcast'. You can listen via RSS here

http://alldepartments.podbean.com/

You can also follow on Twitter @alldepartments

u are either very brave, or very mad, or more likely both

gave me a laugh anyway :afcb:

first time I've heard the word tarmac in a song I'm sure

:clap:

Best of luck with it; i'm sure you'll find a rich source of gobs&#173hites from here that will contribute.

If you've any topics that involve swearing on air, I'd be happy to help out.

Ken Baileys Ghost - 14/4/2013 23:38

If you'd have had your podcast up and running last autumn I could have given you an hour long Groves/Brooks/Mitchell rant special.

I can make that 2 hours if he wants to do a Xmas special

AlGard - 14/4/2013 22:45

Ken Baileys Ghost - 14/4/2013 23:38

If you'd have had your podcast up and running last autumn I could have given you an hour long Groves/Brooks/Mitchell rant special.

I can make that 2 hours if he wants to do a Xmas special

Lightweights. I'm quite happy to provide enough material to last you for at least six months if required.

Not sure - I thought it was really good. Don't think All Departments can compete in terms of slick professionalism but hoping it will go some way to reflecting the fans' experience.

All Departments Episode 1: Cherry Chimes is now available to download on iTunes or you can listen immediately here

http://alldepartments.wordpress.com/

It's only a DIY effort, but I hope you enjoy it if you choose to listen.

If you want to get in touch with any thoughts or ideas for the show here are the details:

email: alldepartmentspodcast@gmail.com

twitter: @alldepartments

Up the Cherries!

;