All Departments Podcast

Episode 3 of All Departments is out now and features a chat with AFCB ticket office manager Richard Poole.

You can hear the podcast for free in the Ways to Listen section of the website at www.alldepartments.wordpress.com

Well done Michael for all your obvious hard work enhanced by the inclusion of those treasured memories and the Here Comes The Cherries song.

Through these previously unknown podcasts in episode 1 I discovered the work of Peter Bell and his Cherry Chimes blogs. Also very good "copy", sorry Peter but you are a journo. This has also been bookmarked www.afcbchimes.blogsports.com and I look forward to reading more from a younger generations viewpoint. It is very encouraging to see a focus given to the younger supporters because they are the future holders of the baton passed on from
generation to generation.

Back to the podcasts I thought they were developing into a Mitchell love in but enter George in episode 2 without the tinted glasses to bring the car parks etc down to earth pot holes et al.

A good all round exchange of views topped off in volume 3 by the news that the on line ticketing has been improved.They will never beat the personal service this site gets from Serena without the cost and the endless promo's on the BIC number.

Very good work all round and very easy for a golden oldie to listen to. Keep it up UTCIAD.

an interesting listen, thanks. I hadn't considered it might be difficult getting tickets for away games.... :ugh:

Any chance of an interview with Liz Finney next time?

In an ideal world I'd like 20 minutes of Tom Mitchell with the working title "Me and my job".

Thanks for the kind words. Response to the podcasts has been good and listenership has gone up quite a bit with the release of Episode 3.

If you have any ideas for the show feel free to get in touch on alldepartmentspodcast@gmail.com and you can also follow on Twitter @alldepartments

Episode 2 is hilarious. Could I add my own whinge that there is no running water in the toilets, the scoreboard doesn't work and the pot holes in the car park need fixing :grin:

I am delighted and astonished to say that Episode 3 of the podcast has had over 500 hits. Thanks to everyone who has listened and helped spread the word.

If you haven't heard it yet you can listen free at www.alldepartments.wordpress.com and follow on Twittering @alldepartments

Really enjoyable podcast Michael. I thought episode 3 was the best so far. The guy from the ticket office spoke really well and honestly and didn't shy away from any questions.

Podcast has the right length and doesn't outstay it's welcome. Well done, keep up the good work!

Thank you West Moors Cherry - I'm trying to keep them to around 30 mins as that is plenty for most people I think. Hoping to get Episode 4 released asap after the fixtures come out, although editing is time consuming so it might be some time around next weekend. Glad you enjoyed it.

Listen free to All Departments at
www.alldepartments.wordpress.com

Follow on Twitter @alldepartments

All Departments podcast Episode 4 is out now. Steve Jenkins, editor-in-chief of the long running Tales From The South End website, joins us to discuss fixtures, transfers and what our beloved Cherries need to succeed in the Championship.

You can listen to All Departments for free by subscribing through iTunes, RSS or other methods listed in the Ways To Listen page on the website where you can also catch up on previous podcasts.

A couple of people have been in touch following issues with iTunes. I have checked the feed and it seems OK, but please let me know if there are any problems. There is a Ways To Listen Page on the site for all options.

All Departments podcast Episode 4 is out now. Steve Jenkins, editor-in-chief of the long running Tales From The South End website, joins us to discuss fixtures, transfers and what our beloved Cherries need to succeed in the Championship.

You can listen to All Departments for free by subscribing through iTunes, RSS or other methods listed in the Ways To Listen page on the website where you can also catch up on previous podcasts.

-----
Listen free at www.alldepartments.wordpress.com
Follow on Twitter @alldepartments

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=58123&posts=1#ixzz2XJWIJhgQ

Thanks US Cherry - not had any more enquiries about the iTunes feed so I am hoping all is well.

Glad you are enjoying the podcast!

Episode 5 of All Departments is out now. We chat to journalist and broadcaster Tom Latchem about his trip to watch the Cherries in Zurich, his hopes for the season ahead and why he won’t be going to see Real Madrid. You can follow Tom on Twitter @theboylatch. You can also win a pair of tickets to see An Audience With Steve Fletcher on August 1st at Bournemouth Pier.

flammerouge - 11/7/2013 10:45

Episode 5 of All Departments is out now. We chat to journalist and broadcaster Tom Latchem about his trip to watch the Cherries in Zurich, his hopes for the season ahead and why he won’t be going to see Real Madrid. You can follow Tom on Twitter @theboylatch. You can also win a pair of tickets to see An Audience With Steve Fletcher on August 1st at Bournemouth Pier.

....who was so drunk he thought it was a bad Charlie Daniels backpass that gave FC Zurich their first goal. Ha ha. The daft thing is, I knew it was Elphick. Must have been drunk while doing the podcast.

Also, it's a bit out of date even today considering Simeon Jackson's signing for a German club! Problem with the fast-moving nature of close-season signings...

;