American Landing in Bournemouth!

Back when I was in the UK In The 90’s going to most games I used to meet mates in the morning for a fry up and beers in a pub but alas my memory is not what is was so the pubs name escapes me and it has probably changed

Ah got it. Yes if anyone can send that would be fantastic! Buy you a beer tomorrow ahead of time.
You can always ask for a digital copy of the photo with Eddie. They may send automatically but I always sent a thank you email after the day (I have done it plus my two kids have) with a request and got one sent back. Great record of the day.

.....Should add it’s hard to get to Eddie to get an autograph now but take a pen with you when you meet him as he’s happy to sign a programme/shirt despite being pre-match.

If your boy is with you, write out a sign saying David Brooks (example), can I have your shirt. At the end of the game , get down to the front row and let your son wave it. You never know....

If your boy is with you, write out a sign saying David Brooks (example), can I have your shirt. At the end of the game , get down to the front row and let your son wave it. You never know....
I’m in row 0 but in the yes shed. I did bring a sharpie though!

I e asked seven people this far “are you an afcb fan” I got three blank stares from people clearly not from the UK 3 no and one yes but couldn’t answer who is your fav player.

We have work to do!
You need to go to West Howe to find the real supporters iv'e heard.

;