American werewolves in Bournemouth

Why don't you try your best to appreciate when players contribute to the team?
Derek, this forum is here to allow us to discuss how we feel about our team. We all want our team to be the best that it can be. I think we can all agree that Eddie has put in place 80% of what it takes to compete and win against the big 6. BUT we are not there yet. A few tweaks is what it is going to take. I believe those tweaks lie mostly in strengthening our midfield and getting rid of those players that are not a good fit with the club. Its a tough ask, but the first step is recognising your mistakes and rectifying them.

Derek, this forum is here to allow us to discuss how we feel about our team. We all want our team to be the best that it can be. I think we can all agree that Eddie has put in place 80% of what it takes to compete and win against the big 6. BUT we are not there yet. A few tweaks is what it is going to take. I believe those tweaks lie mostly in strengthening our midfield and getting rid of those players that are not a good fit with the club. Its a tough ask, but the first step is recognising your mistakes and rectifying them.

I'm aware of what the forum is for - and in that spirit I think you are completely and utterly wrong about Lerma, so much so that I find it difficult to believe that you've seen him play for us. To think that Lerma doesn't improve our midfield is mystifying tbh.

I'm aware of what the forum is for - and in that spirit I think you are completely and utterly wrong about Lerma, so much so that I find it difficult to believe that you've seen him play for us. To think that Lerma doesn't improve our midfield is mystifying tbh.
Derek, the refs card him if he sneezes without excusing himself. He hasn't hit a shot on goal since I don't know when. In all the games where we have lost big time, I have seen him standing around not marking anyone. That is why I do not like him.

Derek, the refs card him if he sneezes without excusing himself. He hasn't hit a shot on goal since I don't know when. In all the games where we have lost big time, I have seen him standing around not marking anyone. That is why I do not like him.

You don't like him because refs book him harshly? Surely you mean you don't like the way ref's treat him rather than not liking the player. If you had seen him you will have noticed that most of his bookings, certainly recently have been 'take one for the team' type bookings where he had to bring someone down to stop a breakaway. We've lacked this kind of nous for years.

His shooting has been erratic, although he did smash one against the post not long ago. Needs to improve but looks like he can.

Tbh it sounds like you're judging him on paper. Seriously I can't think many that have seen him live don't rate him, we're positively purring about him most games.

You don't like him because refs book him harshly? Surely you mean you don't like the way ref's treat him rather than not liking the player. If you had seen him you will have noticed that most of his bookings, certainly recently have been 'take one for the team' type bookings where he had to bring someone down to stop a breakaway. We've lacked this kind of nous for years.

His shooting has been erratic, although he did smash one against the post not long ago. Needs to improve but looks like he can.

Tbh it sounds like you're judging him on paper. Seriously I can't think many that have seen him live don't rate him, we're positively purring about him most games.
Derek, the refs know who the troublemakers are and they do their best to weed them out. Lerma has this reputation. We had the same problem with Harry. Lerma's style is hard hitting and he's not going to be allowed to play his style of game in the Premier League, IMHO.

Derek, the refs know who the troublemakers are and they do their best to weed them out. Lerma has this reputation. We had the same problem with Harry. Lerma's style is hard hitting and he's not going to be allowed to play his style of game in the Premier League, IMHO.
Give it up Fronkie ffs...:D....the'll be carting you off in a straight jacket if you persist with this nonsense.

You haven't seen him have a shot on goal. Are you serious!? He has at least 2 pops at goal every time he plays. Also he hasn't been booked for the last few games he has played. Shminto / Cherrybright / Frockle... whoever you are please leave this forum. Theres so much cr@p going on in the world without the need for you to add to it!

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're coming over so clueless. Who are you criticising here? Lerma or the refs? Did you even read the bit I wrote about his last few bookings being deliberate fouls to stop breakaways? You know this is good play right?

You haven't seen him have a shot on goal. Are you serious!? He has at least 2 pops at goal every time he plays. Also he hasn't been booked for the last few games he has played. Shminto / Cherrybright / Frockle... whoever you are please leave this forum. Theres so much cr@p going on in the world without the need for you to add to it!
He has kicked in the direction of the goal, but has not actually landed a shot requiring a save by the goalkeeper. And I'm staying and will be increasing the frequency of my posts thanks to your input.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're coming over so clueless. Who are you criticising here? Lerma or the refs? Did you even read the bit I wrote about his last few bookings being deliberate fouls to stop breakaways? You know this is good play right?
Lerma plays too aggressively and he has already been suspended for too many bookings. I don't agree that he fouls simply for taking one for the team.

He has kicked in the direction of the goal, but has not actually landed a shot requiring a save by the goalkeeper. And I'm staying and will be increasing the frequency of my posts thanks to your input.
Did you miss my post that said he scored against Newcastle.
how many goals have Surman, Gosling and before his injury Lewis Cook got this season ?

Lerma plays too aggressively and he has already been suspended for too many bookings. I don't agree that he fouls simply for taking one for the team.
Well his bookings against Wolves and Arsenal were certainly as a direct result of bad mistakes by his team mates that virtually forced him to make the foul to stop runs on goal.
in any event EH actually bought him specifically to do the job he is currently doing.

NINE Cards and ONE goal. That's a fail
You can't co relate bookings and goals !!!! As stated the others haven't even got a goal but by your logic because they haven't been booked often (naughty Surman got a yellow last night) they are better players ..............bizarre theory IMO

Probably should be in the Lerma thread. Not the first in recent weeks to criticise Lerma based on positioning himself between the lines when defending and then failing to pick anyone up. I fully predict that there will be a new very active and somewhat critical member after every game we win. So 14 'new' members and that's us finishing on 75 points, brilliant

;