Andoni Iraola

I've no idea. They joked about him pulling out if he lost so who knows. Why the need to have a go at the man's character though? What has he done to you?
He hasn't done anything to me.....I thought that going on Monday football after he had just beaten his previous team with a load of training video clips prepared (who else has done that btw)of how how he supposedly masterminded a victory over the manager that him replaced was a petty and classless act....it wasn't a spur of the moment thing either....it was planned by him and his media pals.

Last edited:
He hasn't done anything to me.....I thought that going on Monday football after he had just beaten his previous team with a load of training video clips prepared (who else has done that btw)of how how he supposedly masterminded a victory over the manager that replaced was a petty and classless act....it wasn't a spur of the moment thing either....it was planned by him and his media pals.

I presumed he was booked as a result of turning over City. Beating us was a brucey bonus for him and Sky.

As for class, he was sacked after leading us to safety. We have no idea how that was delivered so perhaps he felt a compulsion to balance the books. I personally wouldn't give a monkeys about my previous employer if I'd just saved their sorry ass from relegation and they thanked me by booting me out the door.

I presumed he was booked as a result of turning over City. Beating us was a brucey bonus for him and Sky.

As for class, he was sacked after leading us to safety. We have no idea how that was delivered so perhaps he felt a compulsion to balance the books. I personally wouldn't give a monkeys about my previous employer if I'd just saved their sorry ass from relegation and they thanked me by booting me out the door.
It wasn't solely an attack on his previous employer though was it?.....it was also an attack on a fellow manager who was under pressure.....he didn't save us from relegation either.....even Parker would have kept us up and everyone knows what I thought of him.

It wasn't solely an attack on his previous employer though was it?.....it was also an attack on a fellow manager who was under pressure.....he didn't save us from relegation either.....even Parker would have kept us up and everyone knows what I thought of him.

Of course he saved us from relegation.

Dog eat dog mate if the 6am text was true. I'm not seeing the issue as a few are on here but I was never really in any kind of camp regarding GON. Who saved us then, I'm struggling with the narrative here. (led us to safety better ? )

Of course he saved us from relegation.
That's a matter of opinion.....do you think Gon is that much better than Parker?.....I don't......Do you think Gon would have got us promoted?....I don't.......
Any competent manager would have kept us up....the narrative that our squad was shite couldn't be further from the truth.....look at the way the players that were here last season are performing now.....they are quality players.

That's a matter of opinion.....do you think Gon is that much better than Parker?.....I don't......Do you think Gon would have got us promoted?....I don't.......
Any competent manager would have kept us up....the narrative that our squad was shite couldn't be further from the truth.....look at the way the players that were here last season are performing now.....they are quality players.

If any other manager had kept us up then they would have saved us from relegation. As it was Gary O'Neil was the manager so he did it. We had a weak squad until the reinforcements and people returning from injury at the end of January. Any manager would have struggled unp to that point imo.

;