Andoni Iraola

We love the intensity. But 2 games running - West Ham and Florists we take a lead, dominate but then don't score the killer goal.
This is the issue, for all of the exciting intense play scoring goals and getting results is what matters. Play great at Spurs score one and lose, play well at West Ham score one and draw.

If we don't win one of the next two we will be looking over our shoulder again and the good work from the run we had will begin to evaporate.

I hope we see some sort of adaptation to our play today.
If I was managing against us I would say sit deep and soak up the first 20 minutes and then start to press. Repeat in the second half.
How can we change this? Do something slightly different after the initial burst, we can't rely on just outworking other teams - as much fun as it is.
Maybe we need Kluivert back at 10 as this seemed to be the link to Dom?

Not meant as a criticism but a question on how you can build consistency into chaos football?

Has there ever, in Football been as much Abject Awfulness as that which attached itself to the man McClaren....his expressions, his voice and his general dipstickery...makes ya wanna spit yer Werther out....exit your screen -watching space...go up Spoons and buy a Loon a beer !

If we are going to consistently play 1 up front our wingers need to get the ball to Dom as our goals to shots ratio is appalling
Andoni needs to instil in the team a belief that our striker is the way forward and not just to shoot from an impossible position.
We have had a bad run of games recently so let’s turn it around against our Eddie

UTCIAD

End of the day we're a team in transition with a manager still learning the league.

I won't be concerned if we lose our next two as the 6 game run after that is where I think we will pick up a lot of points.

No way we will go down this season, we will need to strengthen and get more consistent next season though especially if Leicester ,Scum and Leeds come up it will be a really strong league.

End of the day we're a team in transition with a manager still learning the league.

I won't be concerned if we lose our next two as the 6 game run after that is where I think we will pick up a lot of points.

No way we will go down this season, we will need to strengthen and get more consistent next season though especially if Leicester ,Scum and Leeds come up it will be a really strong league.
Mind you, Burnley got 101 points last year and look how they’re doing…..

;