Antoine Semenyo

Not sure this is so good. I really like Semenyo but I think I prefer not to have him for this game if it means West Ham don’t have Kudos.

Athletic Bilbao are flying Inaki Williams, also from the Ghana national team, on a charter flight overnight for our match tonight against Barcelona.

So I wouldn’t rule out Semenyo being in the squad tomorrow.

Special talent, like I have said all along.

Very few players can strike a ball as cleanly as he does off of both feet. His pace and strength makes him an absolute handful too. Our best signing of the PL era imo.

Did Eddie scout him before he left or bill knows the city chairman ?

Tyler Adams fit, Hughes poached by Liverpool, points won every game due to the strength we have on the bench... agenda is crumbling.

Dango wasn't spot on positionally in an unfamiliar role when left exposed by an attacking winger ahead of him, I suppose there is that.

Brilliant to have a striker not afraid to shoot rather than pass. Can’t think of another forward we have had recently who is so direct and ready to have a go…
Sinisterra isn’t bad either - although I think he is better down the middle than wide tbh

As for semenyo, decent signing and someone said he has the most balance right:left foot passing stats in prem, not sure if true? He cuts in on his left but his preferred foot is to use his right which is why full backs don’t show him the touchline and allow him to cut in. Won’t now! Maybe also explains why doesn’t always hit the target when he cuts inside.

His winning goal nearly took the goalkeeper with him into the net but keeper couldn’t move in time

;