Antoine Semenyo

Fabulous signing and for peanuts in Premier league terms. Compared to what we paid for Scott and how he has adapted and upped his game no comparison. I'm a big fan now and just feel there is no one better in the side that you can rely on when given the ball to never waste it. Just ahead of Christie.

Fabulous signing and for peanuts in Premier league terms. Compared to what we paid for Scott and how he has adapted and upped his game no comparison. I'm a big fan now and just feel there is no one better in the side that you can rely on when given the ball to never waste it. Just ahead of Christie.
Defenders are terrified of him, and that frees up space within itself for others. Christie is better as a deeper lying midfielder, but Semenyo is an excellent winger.

S
Similar colour, that's about it!
No not really. Was a similar well built winger who bustled past defenders and scored occasional blinders. I also saw him a lot at Saints pre AFCB as in those days my dad used to take me to both (I know, I took a shower/bath afterwards....so saw him play in a similar way but Semenyo ceiling I think is much higher

No not really. Was a similar well built winger who bustled past defenders and scored occasional blinders. I also saw him a lot at Saints pre AFCB as in those days my dad used to take me to both (I know, I took a shower/bath afterwards....so saw him play in a similar way but Semenyo ceiling I think is much higher

If he's practising his backflips indoors, it'll need to be : )

;