Any truth to the rumors ..

What a fucking boring response.

For 'elitist' include anyone who disagrees with Brian/Old/New.
Not necessarily...and not everyone is Elitist.
There are some very level - headed members who can deal effectively with the more exuberant and eccentric viewpoints.

This chap is God as I see it...... :shrug:

Simplest and most summarizing way to see it ...is that everyone is different and differences will lead to conflict and clashes between the confrontational types.

Not necessarily...and not everyone is Elitist.
There are some very level - headed members who can deal effectively with the more exuberant and eccentric viewpoints.

This chap is God as I see it...... :shrug:

Simplest and most summarizing way to see it ...is that everyone is different and differences will lead to conflict and clashes between the confrontational types.
you are the most elitist acting poster on this forum

It's not unusual for managers and ex- managers to attend matches.
Even down at this tinpot outfit we have 'uncle 'Arry R often seen at DC,
and I believe Graeme Souness has an ST.

It's a shame we didn't get more of an even spread of the teams in terms of those deemed to be not winnable to those that are considered to be. For me the results against Everton and Wolves do grate as I felt two or three points were realistically lost there. Having said that we are trying to bed in a new style of play. Hopefully we will now start to kick on. Incidentally, I never look at playing some teams as write offs as previous seasons have proven different.

It's a shame we didn't get more of an even spread of the teams in terms of those deemed to be not winnable to those that are considered to be. For me the results against Everton and Wolves do grate as I felt two or three points were realistically lost there. Having said that we are trying to bed in a new style of play. Hopefully we will now start to kick on. Incidentally, I never look at playing some teams as write offs as previous seasons have proven different.
The deck really has been stacked against AI.

you are the most elitist acting poster on this forum
Your opinion...but stick with it..and maybe tell me you think the same at the end of the season.

In the meantime all I ask is that you keep an eye on the general picture....and see if you can spot any others.

Is there any truth to the emerging fact that this is a Troublesome Era....for the football club at the edge of Kings Park ...about which much will be written.
You can stay on the edge....writing about the superficial day to day, week to week fall'out of player fortunes and team results. .. or go deeper into the more political 'wtf is going on juice' at the core of thing...
Anyway one thing is for sure, if your brainbeans get roasted right through, you'll end up concluding that Money is now the central theme and prime - mover of all eventualities...
...so support it ...and report it in whatever fashion you feel content with.

Maybe Sing... "there's no business like 'dough' business"..
. ..haha ...it's the way they bake it, and we are obliged to take it ...from 'over the pond'....wrapped in Dollar Bills and put into and brought out of the Portfolio Oven.

Gee you guys....don't demoralise....get into your great great grandpops Boscombe St John's long johns .. run round he cricket pavillion three times.. eat a bag of cherries...and rejoice in the fact you wunt born in inner or outer Swindonia !

That got you in the mood for Mr Klopps amazing Chops eclipsing our Southern Sun as it drops over Lychett Matravers and Lychett Minster tamorra evening...and the smiling assassin prepares his troops to meet their Doom at the hands of the resurgent, rampaging Cherries. ? Believe !

That was a mini - course in writing Creative Crap .

;