Anyone we know?

retroactive bans ? What do you think . I’m sure there are plenty of older posters on here that did all the racist stuff back in the day . Bit before my time .. one thing you can be sure of with the old chanting sections .. they’re were bunch of sheep and would go along with anything .. scummer .
I've been going for 45 years and was the first time I heard any racist chanting, so guess I've never been near you. Guess brain dead neanderthal like you struggle to keep up

retroactive bans ? What do you think . I’m sure there are plenty of older posters on here that did all the racist stuff back in the day . Bit before my time .. one thing you can be sure of with the old chanting sections .. they’re were bunch of sheep and would go along with anything .. scummer .
‘I’m sure there are plenty of the older posters on here that did all the racist stuff back in the day’ - mate, that’s your problem. You are looking back 20-30 years to justify your views and opinions of today. You are living in the past. You are a sad relic of a bygone age and you are trying to justify those days, on the back of a shitty excuse of ‘they all did it’. Society has moved on, advanced, accepted, encouraged and many have educated themselves. You have not.

‘I’m sure there are plenty of the older posters on here that did all the racist stuff back in the day’ - mate, that’s your problem. You are looking back 20-30 years to justify your views and opinions of today. You are living in the past. You are a sad relic of a bygone age and you are trying to justify those days, on the back of a shitty excuse of ‘they all did it’. Society has moved on, advanced, accepted, encouraged and many have educated themselves. You have not.

Hopefully you never joined in a Leeds scum thread eh ;)

1581026850742.jpeg

this is the blatantly anti Semitic mural that your boy Jezza liked so much my question is should he be banned for life from all PL games or just those involving Spurs my follow up question is should anyone who voted for someone quite obviously racist have their season ticket taken away ...you hypocritical Sanctimonious little twerp .

When did you last go to one ? Cant remember you ever posting a match related comment or do we have a bleed from the Brexit thread.

There is no way a modern foootball ground reflects society nowadays unless I live in some kind of happy clapping , Neil Diamond utopia and I don't....nor do you.

Yes my bad, 100% bleed from that thread. Thousands of people together in one place could never be a good sample size.

I've been going for 45 years and was the first time I heard any racist chanting, so guess I've never been near you. Guess brain dead neanderthal like you struggle to keep up

Well I think your lying ...according to plenty on here the AFCB fan base is rife With racists ...but hey a 17 year old is banned for life so alls we’ll that ends well .

View attachment 2786

this is the blatantly anti Semitic mural that your boy Jezza liked so much my question is should he be banned for life from all PL games or just those involving Spurs my follow up question is should anyone who voted for someone quite obviously racist have their season ticket taken away ...you hypocritical Sanctimonious little twerp .
It wasn’t said in the papers that what the disgusting uneducated knuckle dragging scum of a 17 year old said. What’s the mural got to do with it?

Yes my bad, 100% bleed from that thread. Thousands of people together in one place could never be a good sample size.

Football / YouGuv...confirms my point ffs

Before calling people out as relics, a walk from Seven sisters to WH Lane 30 years ago might have been a decent sample size, likewise Sandhills to Anfield hence my point. If you think those stadiums nowaydays represent a 'sample size' as you put it then you live on planet zogg. They are samples of people who can afford to watch PL football, hardly a sample size of society nowadays.

It wasn’t said in the papers that what the disgusting uneducated knuckle dragging scum of a 17 year old said. What’s the mural got to do with it?

your not even making sense now .. should a blatant anti Semite like Corbyn be allow to set foot in a football ground again it’s an easy yes or no .... btw I love your “disgusting uneducated knuckle dragging scum” ... do you even know what was said ? Why on earth wasn’t he just lynched there and then .

Football / YouGuv...confirms my point ffs

Before calling people out as relics, a walk from Seven sisters to WH Lane 30 years ago might have been a decent sample size, likewise Sandhills to Anfield hence my point. If you think those stadiums nowaydays represent a 'sample size' as you put it then you live on planet zogg. They are samples of people who can afford to watch PL football, hardly a sample size of society nowadays.
Can you send that link again please?

your not even making sense now .. should a blatant anti Semite like Corbyn be allow to set foot in a football ground again it’s an easy yes or no .... btw I love your “disgusting uneducated knuckle dragging scum” ... do you even know what was said ? Why on earth wasn’t he just lynched there and then .
Exactly. ‘What was said’ ? Who knows, could have been against anyone, but when your backdated shitty views are questioned as back dated and shitty the only thing you have is to find a racist mural and throw it around like a little child.

In your desperation to not look racist your only thing is to throw into a conversation a racist mural and hint ‘don’t agree with me then you must be with him’.

T. W. A. T

Last edited:
It sounds like from very reliable sources above that what he said was totally out of order. Well done to the club for banning him for life. Although some don't like it, the world has long since moved on and racism is no longer acceptable in any form. The club have made that as clear as can be so nobody can complain in the future.
What he said (initially) was totally out of order, but weirdly, that is not mentioned on the action that was taken against him.

Had he said Y** on it's own, I dare say he'd have merged into what was a smallish group of AFCB people who were chanting it (and a large number of Spurs fans of course) and he'd have probably "got away with it".

The fact is - what he said *initially* made people's ears prick up and therefore he was easy to single out. He went on to sing about the "Y***'s" etc, but the ruling against him doesn't refer to the, dare I say it, more offensive of the two chants. I say "more offensive" on the basis that Spurs fans themselves chant the other one.

Based on what I heard, a lengthy ban is appropriate, however based on what is written in black and white, a shorter ban and re-educating is possibly more apt.

Def not something we want at our club however spurs fans always sing yid army and nothing happens for some reason. You can see it in the loss vs Bayern

Last edited:
Balls to that, I’ve reported racist behaviour at home a few times and will continue to do so if I hear it again. If you think it’s ok for someone to chant anything racists because they’re “one of our own” you need your head checked.

Regardless of whether you disagree with what is said in the stadium or hate someone you are still grass and rat. Pathetic excuse of a fan.

Exactly. ‘What was said’ ? Who knows, could have been against anyone, but when your backdated shitty views are questioned as back dated and shitty the only thing you have is to find a racist mural and throw it around like a little child.

In your desperation to not look racist your only thing is to throw into a conversation a racist mural and hint ‘don’t agree with me then you must be with him’.

T. W. A. T

big man Dutchie big man . Omg “my desperation to not look racist “ that would have been easy I just wouldn’t have even commented on this silly little hand wringing thread .No answer then to the question about the quite obviously racist leader of a party you support you racist enabling little ****************

I've been going for 45 years and was the first time I heard any racist chanting....

I've heard enough, from the mouths of AFCB fans, mostly at home but away too, the vast majority happening in the 80's and 90's. There was no grey area in these cases, these were a mix of chants and one-off shouts that were specifically racist.

It's much rarer these days, although I did hear Tommy Robinson's name being chanted in King's Park last year by two of our fans. Not racist I know but we can all guess their views.

AFCB is not some cozy bubble where horrible stuff never happens. You might not have witnessed it but it's happened many times at DC and by our fans.

I fucking hate racists.

Well this thread proves that even if our fan base isn't representative of society, it certainly has its fair share of unpleasant pricks

;