Anyone we know?

How about some community service time on top of the fine.

Maybe something football related like a day coaching underprivileged kids / learning difficult children under the watchful eye / mentoring of one our black players.
A day spent with Nathan Ake or Callum might make him realise what wrong conclusions he is jumping too. At least this gets some good out of the situation and educates the idiot.
Nice thought, and agree fully that they need some added punishment but also some education. However, would a day spent with your teams star player(s) be seen as a reward for their actions?

I don't know him but i did see him being held after the game. I'm not condoning in anyway the word that he used but i had spent 90 minutes listening to the Spurs fans chanting the same thing (be it ironically or in whatever context they use it)

That Newcastle fan that helicoptered after the goal vs Oxford has now been banned from all football grounds for life.

So now we know, one flaccid geordie penis is a more important thing to “tackle” than racism. That’s what we in the PR business call an “own goal”.

He's not the brightest and easily led. The couple of pints that he got served at the ground didn't help. The complaint to the stewards was actually made by an AFCB fan. Despite other people singing the same song, he was the only one to get nicked. His Dad (trying to find out what was going on) later got nicked following a complaint by a steward that he was punched. The police seemed to overlook the fact that the bloke can't actually make a fist due to chronically arthritic hands!

I'm not defending either of them and am surprised it went this far. I suppose stupidity isn't a defence.

I don't know him but i did see him being held after the game. I'm not condoning in anyway the word that he used but i had spent 90 minutes listening to the Spurs fans chanting the same thing (be it ironically or in whatever context they use it)
I was right near him and know exactly what he said.
He's not the brightest and easily led. The couple of pints that he got served at the ground didn't help. The complaint to the stewards was actually made by an AFCB fan. Despite other people singing the same song, he was the only one to get nicked. His Dad (trying to find out what was going on) later got nicked following a complaint by a steward that he was punched. The police seemed to overlook the fact that the bloke can't actually make a fist due to chronically arthritic hands!

I'm not defending either of them and am surprised it went this far. I suppose stupidity isn't a defence.
He was the only person who sang what he sang, after 5 minutes of the game... and it wasn't just the Y word.

After a number of AFCB supporters decided to stand up against him, him and his old man - whilst not repeating what he said originally (having possibly realised it was out of order), constantly berated the AFCB fans in front of them - referencing the fact Spurs were singing Y army so "why can't we", selectively forgetting what they said originally.

Some subhuman among our ranks must've grassed on him. Need to weed those types out.

;