Arnaut Danjuma

Shame we could

It's a shame we didn't see him 'live' so to speak, if we had perhaps we'd be more keen to have him back. That said, we play more as a team now and don't rely on an individual or two. So, it's a No from me.
Understand why you think that

Josh King was another who spat his dummy out.

Not fit to suck the dummy.

And by suck... i mean sensual. Very sensual indeed... mmmm

Like a baby lizard. Flicking, teasing... wet... very wet... and fluid. Lots of messy fluid.

I'll wank... I mean drink... to that. Ahh to be young and virile again x

He had his chance to come back, so not interested in him coming back. Surely it’s a good fit for florist?

I'd rather he played for us than against us. I wouldn't be surprised if Brentford went in for him.

Usually a side desperate enough. He is a good player of course.

Don't think we need to take risks, and despite purple patch for vilarreal he is still virtually unproven in the pl.

We have players near or as good as his ability imo abd can likely enter the market for similar quality/financial commitment if we need to.

But we're not desperate or in need of gambling on him... assuming attitude doesn't fit squad.

Usually a side desperate enough. He is a good player of course.

Don't think we need to take risks, and despite purple patch for vilarreal he is still virtually unproven in the pl.

We have players near or as good as his ability imo abd can likely enter the market for similar quality/financial commitment if we need to.

But we're not desperate or in need of gambling on him... assuming attitude doesn't fit squad.
Dont think we have much financial headroom so prefer to target defensive options albeit Hill and Bevan both recalled

Thanks wasn’t aware, just read he had been recalled. Very talented player so won’t be long

I think Cheltenham released a load of loan players, most of which their fans seem to think are crap, with the exception of Bevan. In fact he was the only player in the press release where they specifically mentioned that he was going back to his parent club due to injury and that he may go back there if he recovers in time. Their supporters seemed pleased about this.

Not fit to suck the dummy.

And by suck... i mean sensual. Very sensual indeed... mmmm

Like a baby lizard. Flicking, teasing... wet... very wet... and fluid. Lots of messy fluid.

I'll wank... I mean drink... to that. Ahh to be young and virile again x
Do you have a pet lizard?

;