Arnaut Danjuma

So do you want to back track on this comment?
Not really because i'd like it to apply to players and situations like Danjuma...the way he left so abruptly when we needed him.
That response won't satisfy you no doubt....but I do understand why you put the question.

In my defence.. when long established favourite club players are part of a discussion...inevitably a little hypocrisy will sometimes creep in ?

He had nothing to apologise for - as long as players don't do an Adebayor for City v Arsenal, then they can do what they want. Really winds me up.

He could have been very good for us the last couple of seasons, don't need him now though a loan could be handy as back up...
I think he felt he over celebrated so wanted to apologise. Not a sign of an arrogant person.

I am not a great fan of the no-celebration of goals. Happy if they celebrate but come over to your old fans to show appreciation like benik or ake

Not really because i'd like it to apply to players and situations like Danjuma...the way he left so abruptly when we needed him.
That response won't satisfy you no doubt....but I do understand why you put the question.

In my defence.. when long established favourite club players are part of a discussion...inevitably a little hypocrisy will sometimes creep in ?
He left because villarreal offered 25m for him, and was probably too good at the time for the championship. No different to ake, wilson or ramsdale and Ted.
If we had got promoted we may have had a chance to hold onto him.
He didn't leave abruptly, he left at the end of the season.

He left because villarreal offered 25m for him, and was probably too good at the time for the championship. No different to ake, wilson or ramsdale and Ted.
If we had got promoted we may have had a chance to hold onto him.
He didn't leave abruptly, he left at the end of the season.
We'll in the end...he left ..and we now have better players in the likes of Tavernier ..or at least potentially as good ..in Semenyo etcetera.

Not really. I used dangerous but you stated that you interpreted that in a way that isn’t appropriate for a football forum. Each to their own - I thought your response was weird given that dangerous doesn’t need to mean a risk to health
Oh ok then....a few crossed wires... :rolleyes:

Not fit to suck the dummy.

And by suck... i mean sensual. Very sensual indeed... mmmm

Like a baby lizard. Flicking, teasing... wet... very wet... and fluid. Lots of messy fluid.

I'll wank... I mean drink... to that. Ahh to be young and virile again x
You're a wrong un mate, but very funny.

You're a wrong un mate, but very funny.

Tell me about it mate.

Last week in a one to one with my boss, he said I think our minds work same way/similar.

I said 'I hope for your sake that's not true'. Luckily he has a good/warped sense of humour too.

May rename my profile to (Bournemouths) Patrick Bateman. Nick name I have amongst some friends. Obviousky an extremely low rent/poor man's version. And minus the serial murderer tendencies and Phil Colkins worshipping of course ;)

Tell me about it mate.

Last week in a one to one with my boss, he said I think our minds work same way/similar.

I said 'I hope for your sake that's not true'. Luckily he has a good/warped sense of humour too.

May rename my profile to (Bournemouths) Patrick Bateman. Nick name I have amongst some friends. Obviousky an extremely low rent/poor man's version. And minus the serial murderer tendencies and Phil Colkins worshipping of course ;)
In that case, I'll take my teenage name of Murdoch.

On Sky Sports:

Danjuma 'agrees Lyon personal terms'​

Everton loanee Arnaut Danjuma has agreed personal terms with Lyon over a move, according to French publication L'Equipe.
The two clubs and his parent club Villarreal must come to an agreement to end his loan at Everton.
The player would like to join Lyon, but the decision rests with Everton, who are assessing the extent of Dwight McNeil's ankle injury.

His two best seasons were with AFCB and the following season at Villarreal.

;