Arnaut Danjuma

What a bitter outlook. The DJ book of positive thought will be in a bookshop near you at Christmas.

Excellent player, champions league pedigree, stayed a year to help us get up and got us in the play offs on his own pretty much. Some of the greatest goals we’ve ever seen and left at a profit.

Still, as he is not a donkey with no skill sticking around trying hard let’s slag him off.

Pathetic.

Blimey, don’t miss an opportunity to take a pop... and you call me pathetic...

Being a supporter doesn’t have to be logical. It’s all about emotion, you see a refereeing decision for your side and you agree, you see it given against you and the referee is incompetent.

If I’d have seen him play and enjoyed all of those moments last season in the flesh then I’d be judging whether I feel scorned in a Ryan Fraser way or happy to see him do well Callum Wilson style.

Equally, it’s been so short a period I may well be completely apathetic, which is probably what I am.

Either way, pack in the personal jibes every time I post something you don’t like. It was boring before and it still is.

Pretty sure we will owe a chunk to Club Brugges. Hope we got in a further sell on for us too but am doubtful if they are meeting our asking price up front.

Hope this doesn’t increase the asking price of any players we might be pursuing!

He came to England to crack our PL ..he didn't !
Championship standard striker.

He will probably scrape just a few goals in Spain's top tier....a few !
Onward and upward for our remaining..... .....'Cherries'...All Power to their Loyalty

He was a bit too inconsistent for me but wish him the best. He always played hard. Tbf most of this squad the last 2-3 years has been defined by inconsistentcy

Good piece of business !

If we've learnt anything over the past 2 years, it's that when a player thinks he's too good to stick around at AFCB, then he needs to go ASAP.

Good luck to him, thanks for the goals, but now I'm much more excited about seeing the new AFCB emerge, with all our great new young talents coming to the fore.

As others have said, a real shame so few saw him in action live. I bet my knees would have suffered repetitive strain in a good way from being sat down to standing when he cut in towards the box. This does look like sound business and we won't have to see him bearing down on our goal anytime soon. Bonus.

As others have said, a real shame so few saw him in action live. I bet my knees would have suffered repetitive strain in a good way from being sat down to standing when he cut in towards the box. This does look like sound business and we won't have to see him bearing down on our goal anytime soon. Bonus.

Just added it all up, including one 90 minute appearance he played 169 minutes in total at home prior to covid suspending the season.

A real shame, as I think the combination of his exciting play and full crowds may well have been enough to push us over the line last season and if not, would have still lead to some cracking memories.

I think La Liga is a good fit for him.

Maybe he had an ego, but he backed it up. Not sure what more he had to do last season to prove his ability, without him we’d have finished nowhere near the top 6.

His Ego to talent ratio is still lower than the likes of Stanislas or Brooks. Always played with a smile on his face, worked hard to get in dangerous positions, didn't spend the entire game whinging at his teammates. Hopefully some of the younger players have learned from his example.

....take the money rather than fanny about and end up getting much less...King, Fraser and Ibe being prime examples of us not shifting them quick enough when they were either not performing or wanting away!

Just added it all up, including one 90 minute appearance he played 169 minutes in total at home prior to covid suspending the season.

A real shame, as I think the combination of his exciting play and full crowds may well have been enough to push us over the line last season and if not, would have still lead to some cracking memories.

I think La Liga is a good fit for him.

Absolutely... If Danjuma was playing for us under Eddie, in the same form he showed last season, we 100% would have had enough from him to keep us in the PL...

I guess the bigger question is did we want to stay there tho... OT but I think we needed relegation we did. Just as looking back now, we probably needed to part ways with Eddie when we did... I'm starting to like the look of the reshaped AFCB... It needed to happen... Shipping out expensive players and starting again with what seems to be a very good management team in place. I hope everyone has learned form mistakes over the last 3-4years Re money, and how this club needs to rebuild itself.

Blimey, don’t miss an opportunity to take a pop... and you call me pathetic...

Being a supporter doesn’t have to be logical. It’s all about emotion, you see a refereeing decision for your side and you agree, you see it given against you and the referee is incompetent.

If I’d have seen him play and enjoyed all of those moments last season in the flesh then I’d be judging whether I feel scorned in a Ryan Fraser way or happy to see him do well Callum Wilson style.

Equally, it’s been so short a period I may well be completely apathetic, which is probably what I am.

Either way, pack in the personal jibes every time I post something you don’t like. It was boring before and it still is.
‘He will be very quickly forgotten which won’t suit his ego that doesn’t match his talent’

I just don’t understand why that was necessary about a bloke who always gave his all and scored some brilliant goals as well as doing excellent stuff with charities and was respectful to the fans. It’s just so modern Britain social media…. I thought you were much better than that so my opinion of you is not what you think!

;