Arnaut Danjuma

Might as well give my take on it...

The Villreal striker is going well for .. err.. Villarreal...good stuff...top League in Spain.. and if he gets back to England in the PL sometime.. well now..he will do very well I reckon...for say Saints or Brighton..or Burnley even...and there's no rule to say the Gush on Afcb Forum has to stop...

:giggle: Nice li'l ol' Boscombe :whist:

Sweeeet Dajuuuma..Oh oh oh.

Its like he's never been away...tra la la
la lah..

Sweeeet Demerai... Oh oh oh...
its like he's never gonna show...tra la la la lah...
Reaching out....

Sorry about that...

Ffs ! She let me out for a couple of hours for a ' bit of peace'....and the wind blew me into the White Horse !

Well that article doesn't really reveal anything we didn't already know. To his credit, he is quite up-front about his ambitions, which have always been mostly about himself and playing at the highest level.
Just think about that article from a Villareal point of view though! They've only just signed him, they're in the Champions League, and he's already talking about going off to the Premier League!!

I honestly don't think he's done anything wrong. I'm not sure Danjuma does love himself in an arrogant way. He's aware he has talent and wants to play at the top level. He's not going around saying he's perfect or anything. The guy had a tough childhood, has worked really hard and wants to stretch himself at the top level. I have no problem with him.

Imagine how mediocre last season would have been without him.

Tindall wouldn't have made it until Xmas

hard to tell the Sarcasm level on here sometimes but for those who don’t get it, pls confirm when danjuma was out injured. Stan got the goals instead for JT

He is incredibly arrogant, I do wander what kind of impact this type of character could have on a dressing room. As a team mate, would you not get a bit pissed off at a guy who has just shown up and proven very little yet, already saying that he’s thinking about the next move up from Villarreal?

He is incredibly arrogant, I do wander what kind of impact this type of character could have on a dressing room. As a team mate, would you not get a bit pissed off at a guy who has just shown up and proven very little yet, already saying that he’s thinking about the next move up from Villarreal?
What's the weather like in Peterborough Waza?

According to the BBC Liverpool are keeping an eye on him following his excellent start to the season.

Do we have a sell on if he moves again?

;