Arnaut Danjuma

It's going to just be another loan against a transfer on companies house where we have to pay back the instalments to the loaning company.

E.g. transfer 9 quid over 3 years, 3 up front, 3 y2, 3 y3. Lender gives us 8 quid up front and we pay them the instalments.

Not sure why it's a big deal and unfortunately we aren't allowed to ask why it is.

It's going to just be another loan against a transfer on companies house where we have to pay back the instalments to the loaning company.

E.g. transfer 9 quid over 3 years, 3 up front, 3 y2, 3 y3. Lender gives us 8 quid up front and we pay them the instalments.

Not sure why it's a big deal and unfortunately we aren't allowed to ask why it is.
IIRC this was on Twatter. I think its something about Max getting an advance on the Danjuma money to reduce their loan amount. I think someone also said "nothing to worry about".

All we need to know is that he don't play in our red n black stripes no more innit....
Money was involved..incoming for circa 13 Mill and outgoing circa 25 Mill ..and any peripheral sh*t that bobs around it.
Someone else's worry....it don't effect yer outlays fer yer pies and pints as the Cherries history bombs on !

We have done this before, I recall fees for Ake and Wilson being treated likewise. Many clubs do the same to ease and regularise cash flows. Borrowing against incoming instalments on transfer fees, can't see any problems in doing it.

We definitely did the same thing when we sold Mings, not surprisingly as many other clubs do the same and obviously every player we sell is in installments but every signing is cash up front, apparently...

;