Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth

Sorry but it isn’t good enough. Going 2-0 you should win games. Losing 3 times when 2-0 up is embarrassing. O’Neil comments pathetic.
Just fed up at this point. Think we have a squad that can stay up but find the whole hanging on to GON absolutely baffling, especially after spending money in January. Completely clueless and out of his depth. The plug should have been pulled bloody months ago.
The squad is good enough but again losing lerma and traore was a disaster as is continued fitness issue with tavernier. All three would have made a big difference. There is a reason arsenal are top

That's almost as bad as what Parker said after Liverpool. I think it's too late to replace him, and that's a shame.

Do we know whether the quote is accurate or whether O'Neil answered the correct question?

If the question had been (or had been heard to be). "Did at any time during the game you thought it was won?" then the answer is reasonable. It is won only when the final whistle is blown.

I just can't believe that any manager would answer the stated question that way.

Still feeling sick over the ending.

No contribution because I was sat in a restaurant in the Maldives with no Wi-Fi and didn’t know the score until the 85th min when i watched the close of the game on Star TV.
Almost all hotels in the Maldives have Wi-Fi. This applies not only to luxury island resorts, but also to budget hotels located on local islands. However, the Internet is often only available in the lobby or in bars and restaurants. There may also be problems with it on the beach.

Do we know whether the quote is accurate or whether O'Neil answered the correct question?

If the question had been (or had been heard to be). "Did at any time during the game you thought it was won?" then the answer is reasonable. It is won only when the final whistle is blown.

I just can't believe that any manager would answer the stated question that way.

You are right to be skeptical. No, I don't know if the tweet is accurate.

Almost all hotels in the Maldives have Wi-Fi. This applies not only to luxury island resorts, but also to budget hotels located on local islands. However, the Internet is often only available in the lobby or in bars and restaurants. There may also be problems with it on the beach.
Pmsl. Thanks for the tips buddy… you’ve made our holiday.

Fwiw on marriage number 2 I’ve learned not to leave tables on beaches surrounded by candles on your partners birthday before dessert and coffee to catch the second half else you will be looking for wife number 3.

Pmsl. Thanks for the tips buddy… you’ve made our holiday.

Fwiw on marriage number 2 I’ve learned not to leave tables on beaches surrounded by candles on your partners birthday before dessert and coffee to catch the second half else you will be looking for wife number 3.
Your mistake was looking for wife number two.....I gave up after one ..;)

Completely agree, if he’d answered yes, then that opens up a whole can of worms regarding naivety, complacency, unprofessionalism, lack of respect for the league leaders etc.

So the answer is no, we never do, not until the final whistle is blown. But who knows what he said, or if he just simply said nothing else because he was fed up and just wanted to do his media duties as quick as possible and get out.

That's almost as bad as what Parker said after Liverpool. I think it's too late to replace him, and that's a shame.

You can’t compare the two, one was an emotional tired apparent one word response.

The other was a systematic, methodical attack, which was repeated and repeated for weeks.

;