Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth

Wouldn’t play Solanke here, he’ll get eaten alive by their two monster centre backs, hasn’t got the strength or pace to compete with them. Semenyo should start, he will cause problems and provide an outlet.

Rothwell should also start, a midfielder who is able to be calm on the ball and drive us up the pitch could be vital

Cook back !.....oh my Christ...that should pep up the attacking options....Ye Gods !
...hey...I'm a rubber duck.gimme some bath water ! !

Jesus Christ Almighty
Would you prefer 2 CDM's or 3 CB's, because I think we'll go with one or the other

Would you prefer 2 CDM's or 3 CB's, because I think we'll go with one or the other

Seems same thing really...
3 Cadburys Dairy Milk's ..or or 2 big Choc Bars...

Other than that I haven't got a clue about tactics or formations...if that's what you is referring to...

...it's a fact that Clough had a minimalist approach to tactics...not very intensive..he was more about man- management...which for most of his career served him well...and he knew what type of player was suited to what he wanted to achieve with a team.
Players like Cook....if he couldn't reasonably quickly , get the best from their potential..he moved them on....

Seems same thing really...
3 Cadburys Dairy Milk's ..or or 2 big Choc Bars...

Other than that I haven't got a clue about tactics or formations...if that's what you is referring to...

...it's a fact that Clough had a minimalist approach to tactics...not very intensive..he was more about man- management...which for most of his career served him well...and he knew what type of player was suited to what he wanted to achieve with a team.
Players like Cook....if he couldn't reasonably quickly , get the best from their potential..he moved them on....
I’m a massive fan of Clough, but it’s fair to say the game has evolved since then.

Greetings fellow Cherries : )

A message from the not to distant future,

"Here are your sports headlines on the day, Gary O'Neil's Bournemouth blow the Premier League's title and relegation races wide open, with a famous win at the Emirates. In other news, Saints are still poo" : )

Wouldn’t play Solanke here, he’ll get eaten alive by their two monster centre backs, hasn’t got the strength or pace to compete with them. Semenyo should start, he will cause problems and provide an outlet.

Rothwell should also start, a midfielder who is able to be calm on the ball and drive us up the pitch could be vital
Well worth trying Pace and an unknown quantity to Arsenal. Dom on after 70 mins

Greetings fellow Cherries : )

A message from the not to distant future,

"Here are your sports headlines on the day, Gary O'Neil's Bournemouth blow the Premier League's title and relegation races wide open, with a famous win at the Emirates. In other news, Saints are still poo" : )

I goes without saying that you're on drugs; the question is which ones and how much are they?

How many 8s and 10 and 6s will we play. That's the question (only for elitists)
Dean Saunders was on talk sport Thursday.
He mentioned all these so called new phrases such as low block instead of defensive play. Number 10 instead of a forward player and so on.
He blamed computer games.

Arteta says he has watched our last four games. Imagine they will have a game plan to press high and target Zemura. I would surprise them by starting Vina (assuming he has been decent in training which of course is the unknown factor.

Has anyone seen anything of Semenyo in his cameos to suggest he is better than Solanke? I haven’t. So you can only judge the two of them on their championship record so Dom starts for me unless you just fancy taking a huge punt.

Just left Rownhams after collecting our complementary Rob Trent and his trusty companion David Whitehead : )

Two Riverside Rockets, full to the gunnels, chugging along to that there London. GnR on the radio, fair to say they divide opinion: )

Dean Saunders was on talk sport Thursday.
He mentioned all these so called new phrases such as low block instead of defensive play. Number 10 instead of a forward player and so on.
He blamed computer games.
Older generation complains about modern fads shocker.

Whether music, TV, fashion or football lingo, it was ever thus.

Yes, there is probably some duplication of terminology but question is why is that a problem? Just watch some football from the 90s (let alone before that) and compare it to today and it is very evident that tactically the game has changed massively, not all for the better but pundits who argue there are no new ideas in football are just wrong.

Arteta says he has watched our last four games. Imagine they will have a game plan to press high and target Zemura. I would surprise them by starting Vina (assuming he has been decent in training which of course is the unknown factor.

Has anyone seen anything of Semenyo in his cameos to suggest he is better than Solanke? I haven’t. So you can only judge the two of them on their championship record so Dom starts for me unless you just fancy taking a huge punt.
I have liked what I have seen,apart from maybe his final decision making at BHA

At Wolves he was a right nuisance to the defence

I would like to see Vina, Rothwell and Semenyo start

;